Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2008

Judged:

well it all depends, if a woman has like one or two and their not homemade tats then its ok. myself i think its hot for a woman to have a lower back tat aka a tramp stamp haha, wrist tat or one on their shoulder blade. i mean around here holy rollers consider it desicrating ones body to get a tat but hey thats their belief, times have changed and now days its in style for women of all ages to have a tat,but hey thats just my opinion.
Charm School 101

Oneida, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2008

Judged:

My husband says it makes a women look trashy lol.
pride

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2008

Judged:

TOO many makes you look trashy!!!! Yep, it's a fact!! Keep um small and hidden if you MUst have one!!! My question is WHY does people want them in the first place?
okk

Oneida, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2008

Judged:

i don't have any tatoos if one likes them then th should get them.some are cute .some deliver a message some have thair kids and spouse name on them.i dont look at them in no sertin way i think th are personal to that person.and thats cool..

Since: Jan 08

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2008

Judged:

i think it's a personal opinion.

i have 6, and i plan on getting more. 3 of them are pretty big. but they are all coverable wearing only a tank top & shorts.

i think they can be very classy depending on where you get them on your body and what they are of, and if they are done good.

however, if they're stupid looking, done crappy, and in trashy places, then they could be considered trashy.

but, as before, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. tattoos are just another way of expressing yourself. if it's your perogative, go for it.
obi wan

Williston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2008

your body, your choice. my personal opinion a small tattoo that means something to you i think is fine. i find it distasteful to just have a bunch on you. but again it is your body and it is your opinion that makes it ok
2 you

Oneida, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2008

well wrote:
thanks i have 4 tatoos that makes me real sexy low class woman lol
Wow, the low class thing is a bit much. I know women that go through this "badass" thing as teenagers, and are now covering them up. What looks cool to you may change when you're 25 or 30 and out of the peer pressure, adolescent stage. The few I know that got them weren't "bad" at all. They were scared and somehow trying to look bad was to prevent their true selves from showing. As John Gilbert used to say ( in his newspaper column)...that's just MY opinion.
charm school

Oneida, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2008

Judged:

I saw rock of love charm school with the two finalists, Destiny and Heather M. Both beautiful women. BUT on the finale, when they were in evening gowns... Heather looked like a vampire from the crypt keeper or something. Tattoos all over her body. It was a big fat turn off. I guess if you never plan on wearing a tank top or sleeveless anything and want to disfigure your body IT'S YOU. Not my woman. The girl was perfect, to me. But the tacky tattoos took my eyes away from her beautiful face and body and were stuck on those tasteless markings.
charm school

Oneida, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2008

pride wrote:
TOO many makes you look trashy!!!! Yep, it's a fact!! Keep um small and hidden if you MUst have one!!! My question is WHY does people want them in the first place?
RIGHT, and why do women want to do that to themselves?
charm school winner

Oneida, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2008

Judged:

LOL I wouldn't date a GUY with tatts. On a woman? That's just nasty to me. They look dirty.
ugh

Windsor, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2008

Judged:

I hate the way they always wear short shirts so you can see their tramp stamp. Gaggy.

Since: Jan 08

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2008

ugh wrote:
I hate the way they always wear short shirts so you can see their tramp stamp. Gaggy.
yeah that is gross. i keep mine covered...i think that if you're going to get a lot and if that's your prerogative, that's great. but i also think some girls can pull off full sleeves, i personally don't think i could but you know it's all an opinion.

and i think that you shouldn't just get a tattoo because it's "pretty" for instance all of mine have meaning! that's the way you should probably go.
Whitney Morgan

Williston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2008

well i love tattoos i have one of a butterfly on the left side of my chest of a butterfly.i love it my mom let me get it for my 16 birthday last year.it dosent mean your trashy unless there completely over your body.so far every one has told me mine is cute=]
I am

Lewisport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2008

am wife, mother and grandmother. I have a small tattoo on my ankle and I plan on getting 1 or 2 more. I personally don't see anythig wrong with them as long as a woman don't have them all over her body.

The one I have has meaning behind it and the others I want also has meaning, that's why I want them.
crazy

Lewisport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2008

I dont see nothing wrong with them. I know churches in leslie co. that dont believe in women wearing a hat, churches that dont believe in women wearing anything but a dress, churches where the men sit on one side and the women set on the other side.
ugh

Windsor, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2008

metalasf4wk wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah that is gross. i keep mine covered...i think that if you're going to get a lot and if that's your prerogative, that's great. but i also think some girls can pull off full sleeves, i personally don't think i could but you know it's all an opinion.
and i think that you shouldn't just get a tattoo because it's "pretty" for instance all of mine have meaning! that's the way you should probably go.
Although i am not a fan if i did get one it would definitely not be cute but something with meaning that would remind me of that point in my life. I think anything you get to try to look sexy will later on stand out in a not so good way. Still if you went the personal route it wouldn't matter how old you got the tat would have meaning. It is a good idea to keep them in spots that would not turn off employers. On the forearm is not such a good place for guys or gals.

“A witty saying proves nothing.”

Since: Sep 08

Bethany, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2008

Gosh Classless ? I think those who have spread their ill words here are CLASSLESS. I have several tattoos.. they are all in fairly tasteful places .. further more I waited till I Was old enough to know what I truly wanted and where to place it so it would be less Trashy as you call it. I think its BS that soo many pass judgement on those around them based on tattoos... I would bet you have plenty that I could judge you about... but I have real CLASS so I wont!
FREE THINKER

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2008

its fu#@ing hot!!! my women has some...turns me on!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of71
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Hyden Forum right now

Search the Hyden Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 24 min wtf 146,064
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 hr dodo 81,563
keith and karp kuntt 4 hr No Reason to lie 5
Why good People in Leslie county have gone crazy! 4 hr There u go again 93
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr curious 128,518
Homes for rent? 7 hr Tim 9
OBama Needs To Go (Jul '09) 9 hr ILoveFroYo 14,660
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hyden Jobs

•••