Does anyone no who wreck on munch creek

Posted in the Hyden Forum

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Jun 9, 2013
Wonder

Hyden, KY

#1 Mar 6, 2013
Does anyone no who wrecked beside Doug and Amy and Jeff and who else and how they doin
Jonny Wadd

Winfield, AL

#2 Mar 24, 2013
A Sizemore.
Todd

Mckee, KY

#3 Mar 24, 2013
Jonny Wadd wrote:
A Sizemore.
what was the six mores first name?
Jonny Wadd

Winfield, AL

#4 May 25, 2013
Everytime you pick up Thousand Sticks someone was in a wreck.You hillbillies need to learn to dive.Bunch of idiot drunk inbread hicks.I work every day and have to give my money to sorry black and hillbllies which aren't any different.Both need to wash their behinnies.
Just saying

Hyden, KY

#5 Jun 8, 2013
Jonny Wadd wrote:
Everytime you pick up Thousand Sticks someone was in a wreck.You hillbillies need to learn to dive.Bunch of idiot drunk inbread hicks.I work every day and have to give my money to sorry black and hillbllies which aren't any different.Both need to wash their behinnies.
. You need to come on down here and let some of our gkood ole boys show you some hillbilly hospitality, see how you're like that inbread!
abc

Hyden, KY

#6 Jun 8, 2013
Jonny Wadd wrote:
And you need to learn how to spell idiot. Talk about inbred. You are a prime example. lmao
Jonny Wadd

Winfield, AL

#7 Jun 9, 2013
abc wrote:
<quoted text>And you need to learn how to spell idiot. Talk about inbred. You are a prime example. lmao
Oh shut up you lazy don't have a job hillbilly.
Jonny Wadd

Winfield, AL

#8 Jun 9, 2013
Just saying wrote:
<quoted text>. You need to come on down here and let some of our gkood ole boys show you some hillbilly hospitality, see how you're like that inbread!
I'm so scared.Bunch of insest scum.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 min Hitthemwhereitworks 1,908
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Obama Zombies 151,406
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min BRAIN STORM 130,590
Weird Craft seen over football field 33 min haha 10
The Mennonite/Quaker people here are hilarious 2 hr Lilithishot2nite 12
I'm glad Washington destroyed the coal industry 3 hr yep 6
Everyone in eastern Kentucky looks the same 3 hr if you 8
hacker got whipped by begley 4 hr if i 8
•••
•••
•••

Hyden Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••