murder trial
nosey

Happy, KY

#1 Nov 13, 2012
what went on at the trial today
want to know

South Shore, KY

#2 Nov 13, 2012
did they try millard today i hope he gets put to the death. for what he did norman didnt bother no one its a dam shame.
family member

South Shore, KY

#3 Nov 13, 2012
they started harold penningtons trial today . more wendays, they put millards off untill july 19. dont know why.
well

Hyden, KY

#4 Nov 13, 2012
a piece of crap like millard needs to be euthanized, people like him do not benefit society in any way. now there is one abortion that could have been justified.
nosey

Happy, KY

#5 Nov 14, 2012
did anyone watch trial today
family member

Waynesville, NC

#6 Nov 14, 2012
well wrote:
a piece of crap like millard needs to be euthanized, people like him do not benefit society in any way. now there is one abortion that could have been justified.
i agree it is so unfair norman was such a good person why should millard get to live another day after what was dont to norman just dont understand it.
hope

United States

#7 Nov 14, 2012
family member wrote:
<quoted text>i agree it is so unfair norman was such a good person why should millard get to live another day after what was dont to norman just dont understand it.
that justice is served for you guys,didnt really know norman, but know a thing or two about murder trials in leslie/clay,my father was murdered, had an eye witness, weapon, taped confession to state police, verdict= not guilty,cost $200,000. judge maricle,who is now where he belongs,in federal pen. hope you guys get better results.
jos

Happy, KY

#8 Nov 15, 2012
harold pennington is freed
Jess

Hyden, KY

#9 Nov 15, 2012
what about Lonnie Callahan?
informed

Clay City, KY

#10 Nov 15, 2012
None of the other 4 can be tried by this jury panel so all are set for July, when a new jury comes in. The Commonwealth will decide which one to try at that time.
great

Hyden, KY

#11 Nov 15, 2012
I am glad to hear Harold is free from somthing he had nothing to do with in the first place.
ky girl

Batavia, OH

#12 Nov 15, 2012
Every person that was there at the time Norman was being attacked and killed and did nothing to help him, should be tried for murder. It is sad and pathetic that not one person there helped him!
agree

South Shore, KY

#13 Nov 15, 2012
ky girl wrote:
Every person that was there at the time Norman was being attacked and killed and did nothing to help him, should be tried for murder. It is sad and pathetic that not one person there helped him!
yes i think so too . why didnt somebody try and stop it. or take norman out of there everyone there should burn in hell. what a bunch of lowlifes.it wasnt like he was some stranger they all grew up togeather and that makes it worse.
Sad

East Bernstadt, KY

#14 Nov 15, 2012
Y did they find this man not guilty today they said he changed his story several. Times and everything my goodness Leslie county is pathtic
You say

Tucker, GA

#15 Nov 16, 2012
agree wrote:
<quoted text> yes i think so too . why didnt somebody try and stop it. or take norman out of there everyone there should burn in hell. what a bunch of lowlifes.it wasnt like he was some stranger they all grew up togeather and that makes it worse.
It wasn't like he was a stranger!!!! What difference does it make whether he was a stranger or not! Someone should have stepped in no matter if he was stranger or life long acquaintance. People these days will walk over a person lying in the street dying as if they don't even see them. I just don't understand why we have become a nation so cold.
mad as hell

Prestonsburg, KY

#16 Nov 17, 2012
Sad wrote:
Y did they find this man not guilty today they said he changed his story several. Times and everything my goodness Leslie county is pathtic
i think you are stupid and really dont know him my opinion is your pathtic i hate people like you that judge someone you dont know
Seeking Justice

Green Forest, AR

#17 Nov 18, 2012
I hope nobody on that jury ever has a family member brutally murdered and has accomplices standing by doing nothing. He/they may not answer for their part in this on this earth but I guarantee you they will answer to GOD, they cannot lie or hide from Him!
Looking

Viper, KY

#18 Nov 18, 2012
Seeking Justice wrote:
I hope nobody on that jury ever has a family member brutally murdered and has accomplices standing by doing nothing. He/they may not answer for their part in this on this earth but I guarantee you they will answer to GOD, they cannot lie or hide from Him!
I know in my heart I could and would NEVER STAND THERE and not help someone regardless if someone threathens to Kill me or my family!!! I would have said go ahead and kill me too, that will be two bodies you will have to cover up!!! And yet they drop you off at your house after they were supposed to threaten to kill me...makes no sense..It is all in the LORDS hands and he is in control they will have to answer maybe not in this life time but they will have to stand accountable in front of the one and only GOD!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Chris Jarvis 8272 165,662
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 6 hr Zeno 793
What's going on? 8 hr Wondering 7
stop electric rate increase 12 hr Broke 1
male nude tanning (Apr '10) 13 hr tom 22
Cody W. The hairdressing queen 16 hr She knows so 1
Chuck Morgan....LCDC Mon Slim 3

Hyden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hyden Mortgages