Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 20 comments on the Jan 5, 2011, The Cincinnati Enquirer story titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Blues Buddy

Columbia, KY

#60295 Jul 4, 2012
UglyGurl wrote:
Blues buddy is bluetard himself.
A few of his posts are removed.
Hey Ugly, NO, I am not Blueminer...nice try. None of my posts have been removed, this is only my third (3rd) post ever. Now what? You (U) gonna ban me?
OhioJeepGirl

Georgetown, KY

#60296 Jul 4, 2012
Happy 4th! Hope everyone is staying cool. I have missed everyone, but now I am on vacation and can catch up a bit. I have missed all the regulars so much.

HOPE - you still out there?

(((Hugs)))
Blues Buddy

Columbia, KY

#60297 Jul 4, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
keep me honest!
Yes, I will. You can count on me, that's for sure!
OhioJeepGirl

Georgetown, KY

#60298 Jul 4, 2012
Bird Killer wrote:
<quoted text>Why you grouchy old dried up mangy mongrel with cuckleburrs and dried poop hanging all over your backside.We are all nice to the town retarded boy and he never laughed so hard in his life as he did when stinkey cut a big humdinger next to his head.He clapped his hands and then held his nose and laughed his head off you old meany.Maybe cause he saw us farting at each other and it made him feel like he was one of us.Looks like him and about everyone else knows that farts and all things about farts are funny except you.We aren't mean to anyone we just like funny things and Una says funny things that's all.So have a coke and a smile,shoot some fireworks or something and shut the H e double toothpicks up already.Gaaal!Hehehehe Was that good uncle Una?
Wow!!!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#60299 Jul 4, 2012
Blues Buddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ugly, NO, I am not Blueminer...nice try. None of my posts have been removed, this is only my third (3rd) post ever. Now what? You (U) gonna ban me?
u r mistaken. I didn't say your posts were removed I said bluetards. U just showed that u r bluetard. Lmao
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#60300 Jul 4, 2012
Good Evening OJG.. yes, Hope has been around some and posting some. He was holding his own a couple times against a war party of mongrels.
Blues Buddy

Columbia, KY

#60302 Jul 4, 2012
UglyGurl wrote:
Blues buddy is bluetard himself.
A few of his posts are removed.
Hey Ugly, what you said is above...I will repeat for the slow, Ugly one. I am not blue and NO, none of my posts have been removed.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#60303 Jul 4, 2012
Blues Buddy wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I will. You can count on me, that's for sure!
"your" work is cut out for you. I hope "you're" up to the task
OhioJeepGirl

Georgetown, KY

#60304 Jul 4, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You, Thank you, Thank You. I am glad you recognize that I am the elder of this thread from which you exalt and pay homage to my legacy and honor the gems of wisdom of my years. That is pretty good for one so young as to still require a baby sitter and a bed time story.
But first I need to correct you so that when you relay stories of my legendary exploits, the stories will be passed down correctly to posterity.
Those were not dinosaur tracks at all but were the imaginary indentations made in the ground by one egotistical lizard that called himself "Peter Draggin" and contrary to what was reported, he did not breath fire at all since he was always wet in the fire producing area due to the inexperince of his Nanny at that stage in his young life. But he did try and failed to capture a couple of young maidens and I (Sir Wolf of Birdwhistle) did rescue the maidens and slay the dragon and he is now shriveled, molded and green and kept in a shoe box.
Haaaa!!!!! That was great!
OhioJeepGirl

Georgetown, KY

#60305 Jul 4, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Good Evening OJG.. yes, Hope has been around some and posting some. He was holding his own a couple times against a war party of mongrels.
Yes, I see you all have had your hands full and UNA has his hands busy with his box. What on earth has happened to this thread. I have never seen so many people grouped together with nothing better to do than talk about body parts and functions. Did all the intelligence leave the state?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#60307 Jul 4, 2012
Blues Buddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ugly, what you said is above...I will repeat for the slow, Ugly one. I am not blue and NO, none of my posts have been removed.
deny all u want. U. R. Bluetard.
Blues Buddy

Columbia, KY

#60308 Jul 4, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
"your" work is cut out for you. I hope "you're" up to the task
Nice one, Miss E. You better know that I am!
OhioJeepGirl

Georgetown, KY

#60309 Jul 4, 2012
Honey wants a steak dinner, so I will be back later.

Much love and big hugs.

Location hidden

#60310 Jul 4, 2012
OhioJeepGirl wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I see you all have had your hands full and UNA has his hands busy with his box. What on earth has happened to this thread. I have never seen so many people grouped together with nothing better to do than talk about body parts and functions. Did all the intelligence leave the state?
I wonder if there exist data on the average I.Q. of KY residents. There exist some posters who would totally skew the bell curve
malibu barbie

Manchester, KY

#60311 Jul 4, 2012
Outta left field wrote:
<quoted text>Nerve up? Seriously? Who even says that?
Funny how you say she should "nerve up" and yet, you're calling someone out "vaguebook" style, without naming them.
Good luck with that.
I say it that's who. Funny how u care. Nothing vaguebook?lol about it.
kevin

Bowie, MD

#60313 Jul 4, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if there exist data on the average I.Q. of KY residents. There exist some posters who would totally skew the bell curve
Even if you include mine, it'll still be in double digits...:>D

Location hidden

#60314 Jul 4, 2012
malibu barbie wrote:
<quoted text>I say it that's who. Funny how u care. Nothing vaguebook?lol about it.
I love your poster name-- it reminded me of 100 years ago (I'm old) and how I use to always lose the sunglasses she came with. I played with barbies before she had a dream house, a jet plane,or a motor home.

Location hidden

#60315 Jul 4, 2012
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>Even if you include mine, it'll still be in double digits...:>D
I'll recruit some people from the Mensa Society to help stack the deck.
kevin

Bowie, MD

#60316 Jul 4, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I took the test.

They told me I was over-qualified.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#60317 Jul 4, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Mensas would prefer to talk with like kind, so even if you stacked the deck for Ky IQ, it probably would not help Topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Rat 17 min MeFrankinstein 16
heather benton (Jul '14) 36 min ok just go ahead 40
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr right 136,235
Looking for good stuff 2 hr Man 2
Adorable African Serval kittens 2 hr cheap pills and b... 5
Homes for Rent? 2 hr Hello 3
OBama Needs To Go (Jul '09) 3 hr ILoveFroYo 19,169
More from around the web

Hyden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE