Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81697 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#54516 Jun 3, 2012
Loboszwaqq wrote:
<quoted text> Unless your one of the regulars who actually stay on topic, BIRDS DYING! And not fn trolling hating URRACAS! "Pica pica" Picate la cola!
You should talk. Please translate that yang. These goofballs! You here to b!tch folks not talking dead birds while you have nothing to add but a gripe.

Scotts Vegas

#54517 Jun 3, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to strange. Bluewhiner is craving him some sardine pie.
You maam are still a coward!
qwerty

Pine Mountain, GA

#54518 Jun 3, 2012
Y'all are just mad because I had post # 50,000

Scotts Vegas

#54519 Jun 3, 2012
tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>And finally, you are correct on that statement.
If he is talking about the Goo Crew anyway. Ahahahahahah at you.
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#54521 Jun 3, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
You don't need to send anything. I can easily afford anything that I need or want
Wow, not only are you a crybaby, you're a lush. Wow, UNA was right about you being an alcoholic. You just admitted you knew where the Ancient Age Distillery in Frankfort was.
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Did you drop your pacifier?
No, I apologize for not being fast enough in getting the whole box of pacifiers to you but I'm taking them to the post office tomorrow and have them overnite them to you.

You ought to be a little nicer to me with all these parting gifts I'm sending you. You're not a very nice person. Then again, most drunks aren't.

Scotts Vegas

#54523 Jun 3, 2012
tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>Dang I though you might have been mumbling while you were typing? No I didn't have the need to regurgitate. But I didn't read your ramblings until nineteen hours later. Dang Blue I believe you was trying to call my back online. Was you bored and wanting to converse with somebody?
No I was just trying to see if you were comfy in unas lap, didn't know if you would get up and reply. 19 hours huh? Una keep you on a leash all day?
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#54524 Jun 3, 2012
Since night time, maybe Shempburn has discovered a Full Moon in his face before Moe slapped him.

Scotts Vegas

#54525 Jun 3, 2012
LICMABALS wrote:
<quoted text>and Blueminer just go in the corner and pick that nose
It's mine dummy I'll pick it if I want. Good thing TPR was pickin unas a$$ or you might have suffocated.
Loboszwaqq

United States

#54526 Jun 3, 2012
BANKROLL wrote:
I believe the goverment is destroying all the wildlife.Like the birds falling, mad cow disease,saminila chicken, lettuce and produce, deer being tainted,fish washing up on the sand, so we will be forced to eat processed food such as chicken flavored rice, or whatever they chose. What's that artfiical chicken flavored rice powder have in it? Who really knows those chemicals don't cause cancer. Also that way they can raise the price of their processed food to whatever they choose. It's population control!!!
Oh great, Julius the GREAT gossiping PUSS! What a f'n queer you are! Maybe you should work at VaQueeros instead!
hmm

Bolivar, MO

#54527 Jun 3, 2012
Zz
Loboszwaqq

United States

#54528 Jun 3, 2012
LICMABALS wrote:
<quoted text>well I see we have another nutsaclicer so take tha position an u know what to do gotta go to work see ya regs as for tha rest eat schit and die like the birds
Hop of mine! And please quit talking about YOUR MOM!

Scotts Vegas

#54529 Jun 3, 2012
Loboszwaqq wrote:
<quoted text> Oh great, Julius the GREAT gossiping PUSS! What a f'n queer you are! Maybe you should work at VaQueeros instead!
LOOK, another coward makes the scene! Looks like it calls itself doggie squat.
scopey

Pine Mountain, GA

#54530 Jun 3, 2012
Your spirits are high and you're feeling great! It's a super day for doing whatever appeals to you, provided it involves plenty of enjoyment and laughter. The thought of struggling through a pile of work is likely to leave you cold, and you'll be tempted to put it off until you're more in the mood. If you can, visit somewhere new now.

hugz!
Loboszwaqq

United States

#54531 Jun 3, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
You should talk. Please translate that yang. These goofballs! You here to b!tch folks not talking dead birds while you have nothing to add but a gripe.
Google it goofy! Lol Here ill help you out a bit!

UNA URRACA! Is a f'n bird! Pica can mean several things poking, biting, etc. pico means beak.

And picate la cola means finger your self.

Its hard not to bitch back at someone who keeps talking trash!

Who sayd i was done talking about the dying birds?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#54532 Jun 3, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
You maam are still a coward!
Oh Bluewhiner, quit whining. You are such a coward you sawed the legs off of your bed, so the Boogey Man couldn't hide under it. You make chicken poop look brave. You lie a lot too. You must be trying out for a crazy check, or at least a raise on the one you are getting. You have always been a whiney arse Pansy. You are getting more pathetic everyday.

Scotts Vegas

#54533 Jun 3, 2012
We need an earthquake report, an inspirational story,
and some trollacide.
Loboszwaqq

United States

#54534 Jun 3, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
LOOK, another coward makes the scene! Looks like it calls itself doggie squat.
How am i a coward? Im calling out LAMES!

Lol its actally Loboz SWAGG! But after i doggie squat to piss in your mouth you can keep saying that! Doggie squat! Doggie squat! Psssssssss you can close it now! im done! LMFAO

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#54535 Jun 3, 2012
Loboszwaqq wrote:
<quoted text> Lol get youre NOSE i mean BEAK out yo crack! It might get stuck! Notice i say crack cause you aint got no ass! That toilet paper is for YOU admit it you dont have to hide it damn it! Silly UNA RE-TARTER! ROFLMFAO!
I don't use toilet paper. I wash my arse. If soap and water isn't available, I depend on arsewipes like you.

Scotts Vegas

#54536 Jun 3, 2012
Loboszwaqq wrote:
<quoted text>
Google it goofy! Lol Here ill help you out a bit!
UNA URRACA! Is a f'n bird! Pica can mean several things poking, biting, etc. pico means beak.
And picate la cola means finger your self.
Its hard not to bitch back at someone who keeps talking trash!
Who sayd i was done talking about the dying birds?
No need to google yang I speak English, I'm really not into googling yang. There is just not any real news about dead birds these days.
You just dropped in to talk trash. I do respect the fact that you seem to like to bash everybody. In English we say bite for bite, poke for poke and so on and so forth. How do youse guys ever know what the heck you are talking about? Do you bite somebody in the eye and poke at a chicken leg???

Scotts Vegas

#54537 Jun 3, 2012
Loboszwaqq wrote:
<quoted text>
How am i a coward? Im calling out LAMES!
Lol its actally Loboz SWAGG! But after i doggie squat to piss in your mouth you can keep saying that! Doggie squat! Doggie squat! Psssssssss you can close it now! im done! LMFAO
Because you call yourself doggie squat and bash people...And before you say it everybody knows my real name. Except maybe you...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr jewboy 165,516
Jimmy Sizemore 3 hr Seemore 23
Leslie county deputies 14 hr go get a job 5
Police corruption (Dec '15) Thu Knowledge-Houdini 34
Couple looking for a 3rd Thu Digger 17
News Book Report: The Frontier Nursing Service (Feb '09) Thu pearseami 52
ronnie clark Jul 19 USA 2

Hyden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hyden Mortgages