Brittany Gilbert
Just wondering

Hazard, KY

#1 Feb 23, 2009
I was just wondering who she is dating these days? Is she still single and lookin? Let me know something...

Since: Jan 08

#2 Feb 23, 2009
you should just ask her.

she has a myspace.
jett

Grethel, KY

#3 Feb 23, 2009
Brittany isnt dating anyone at the moment. She is going to school at ALC and doing well. Im sure she could tell you more, like metalasf4wk said, she has a myspace and isnt hard to find.
She is

Hazard, KY

#4 Feb 24, 2009
still hott as ever thats for sure! She is still single I think but im not sure about looking! If she is let me know id love to have that! LOL!
I know

Tallahassee, FL

#5 Feb 26, 2009
that she is single, and i don't think she is looking... Being single is just to much fun...
James

Atlanta, GA

#6 Feb 27, 2009
I'd hit it again thats for sure she was nearly toooo hot to handle.
polls creeker

United States

#7 Feb 27, 2009
James wrote:
I'd hit it again thats for sure she was nearly toooo hot to handle.
You're a liar.
Stephanies Dan

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Feb 27, 2009
I dont think he is lying I've hit it prbably about elevn times in the last six months. And she is hot when she's fired up so how would he know that?
a friend

Deposit, NY

#9 Feb 27, 2009
I think she is still in love but taking a break i think everything will be fixed between these two they both really loved each other
lovebirds

Deposit, NY

#10 Feb 27, 2009
ihope her and CB can work things out
cody b

Corbin, KY

#11 Feb 28, 2009
is a cheating CO*K SUCKER..brittant is better off without his drama... she will make a GREAT woman for a great man!..
She deserves better than Cody bailey..
mistakes

Deposit, NY

#12 Mar 1, 2009
cody b wrote:
is a cheating CO*K SUCKER..brittant is better off without his drama... she will make a GREAT woman for a great man!..
She deserves better than Cody bailey..
everyone is youngand make mistakes. you learn from your own mistakes....yes i agree 110%that brittany is a great women...but brittany and cody are mad for each other thay have been together for so long and has been threw so much together they need to work things out befor it is to late....they were really in LOVE
Brittany Gilbert

Hazard, KY

#13 Mar 2, 2009
Ok...just to clear a few things up! This is me Brittany Gail and umm I am completely over Cody Bailey! Yeah we had been together for a long time and finally realized that we werent meant to be with each other! He has moved on and so have I so yeah enough with that matter! Umm and to whoever James is im pretty sure you didnt "hit this" so keep dreaming about it im sure sounds good but it def didnt happen! However im super happy that I give everyone something to talk about!
*<3 TOPIX <3*
just askin

Lewisport, KY

#14 May 23, 2010
Why does she go to parties but act like she doesnt drink? And from what I can see she lets her man walk all over her....I hope she gets things worked out and leaves him!
Brittany Gail

Lewisport, KY

#15 May 24, 2010
Instead of wasting your time talkin trash add me on myspace or call me...or if you "see" me ask me next time? Deal? Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why are these little girls taking pic with the ... (Jul '12) 2 hr The Real Yeti 113
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 hr Lorilou 158,012
david miniard dating amy adams-fuguate 18 hr HillbillyHootenanny 5
whos cheating who Mon lmo 1
whos cheating who Mon lmo 1
Who is Mon Yep 1
Christians who don't know the Bible Jan 16 Shameful 3

Hyden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hyden Mortgages