#1 Mar 28, 2013
Just wondering

Hyden, KY

#2 Apr 1, 2013
Uf the kids he burnt get a new life???
New Trial

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Apr 2, 2013
Aren't the "kids" in heaven? They have a much better life than they ever would in Leslie county. Unless you hate Jesus and don't believe in heaven. Do you hate Jesus??? Or don't you believe in the Lord??? Now I'm just "wondering"???
You are

Clay City, KY

#4 Apr 2, 2013
New Trial wrote:
Aren't the "kids" in heaven? They have a much better life than they ever would in Leslie county. Unless you hate Jesus and don't believe in heaven. Do you hate Jesus??? Or don't you believe in the Lord??? Now I'm just "wondering"???
Crazy!! Of course the kids are in heaven, you douche! But Clayton's gonna split hell wide open and if you don't quit being a hypocrite you are too. That DOES NOT make things alright, it does not make it okay for Clayton to murder children or anyone else. You are delusional and every post from you is hypocritical! You're on here preaching about the Bible and the Lord, taking up for a murderer and acting all holy. No one is going to pay any mind to your stupid responses, you must be 'wondering' all the time, retard! Pathetic!!! Hopefully, Clayton gets the death penalty this time! Then, you can find something else to 'wonder' about.
New Trial

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Apr 2, 2013
So once again did You see Clayton kill those kids? I don't think so. If you did, come testify at the trial. Jesus hates it when people bare false witness. Did Jesus get a fair trial? I don't think so. But I guess you think he did and deseved what he got. I am all for putting Clayton to death if you can come up with witnesses to the crime. Remember the Bible wants at least two witnesses. If you got them bring them. Put up or shut up you Satan lover. It is sick to see you puffin on Satan's peter, doin his work. Get behind me Satan. But you like it when Satan is behind you, don't you?
Truth

Hyden, KY

#6 Apr 2, 2013
You are wrote:
<quoted text>
Crazy!! Of course the kids are in heaven, you douche! But Clayton's gonna split hell wide open and if you don't quit being a hypocrite you are too. That DOES NOT make things alright, it does not make it okay for Clayton to murder children or anyone else. You are delusional and every post from you is hypocritical! You're on here preaching about the Bible and the Lord, taking up for a murderer and acting all holy. No one is going to pay any mind to your stupid responses, you must be 'wondering' all the time, retard! Pathetic!!! Hopefully, Clayton gets the death penalty this time! Then, you can find something else to 'wonder' about.
How do you know that Clayton Jackson committed these murders alone? If you know this to be true and have hard facts to back it up, have you communicated these facts to the detectives at Hazard that still are investigating this case?
i dont

Hyden, KY

#7 Apr 2, 2013
see any way one person could have killed a man a woman and kids with a bow by their selves that don't add up.if Clayton did do the crimes which i am not saying he did or did not.but i bet they was more in on that than just one person.Clayton needs to tell the whole truth ever thing he knows and come clean then he will be a lot better of.and not be scared of any body trying hurt his family .if that's why hes not telling ever thing he knows.my opinion.
Family

Hyden, KY

#8 Apr 3, 2013
If you don't watch the news you probally don't no that it is bad everwhere and leslie co. is just as safe as anywhere else in the world and as for saying the kids are better off what kind of person does that make you, how dare you say such a thing about little children or anyone else the kids or their parents didn't deserve being murdered by an animal it couldn't be human because a human being would have had a councious.
New Trial

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Apr 4, 2013
Leslie county is great, and if your smoking meth and weed maybe that seems like heaven to you, but if I had my choice I'd rather be with the Lord and live in the real heaven, not the pipe heaven. You are surely entitled to your opinion and I repect that. Animals don't murder, they kill for food. A human killed that family and if we had the real motive we could probably catch the killer or killers. And that is the problem no solid motive, no witnesses, no physical evidence, yet somehow it is Clayton. This trial was an embarrassment to the whole region. Law students all over the country are reviewing the old trial and will be watching the new trial very closely to see how things are done.
Well

Jackson, KY

#10 Apr 4, 2013
Leslie county has lots of hard working people, as for the drug problem it's everywhere you go.... some places are worse than others. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, of course. The thing is, if Clayton is so innocent then why did he change his story so many times? Just for the record, the two parents were shot with a bow not the children they passed away from smoke inhalation. Clayton eventually placed himself at the crime scene, according to Clayton he had to flee for his own safety... only he didn't call the police or try to get any help of any kind? Then Clayton admits to setting the trailor on fire
(that destroyed any evidence), yes Clayton did say it that's how he was convicted of murdering the children. How many lies does Clayton have to tell?? Seems like he's hiding something, the truth.
i would

Hyden, KY

#11 Apr 4, 2013
say that clayton is hiding lots of things.just hope he tell all and the truth finally comes all of it.to put this family mind at ease .even if its just a little. that's better than nothing.
Truth

Hyden, KY

#12 Apr 4, 2013
New Trial wrote:
Leslie county is great, and if your smoking meth and weed maybe that seems like heaven to you, but if I had my choice I'd rather be with the Lord and live in the real heaven, not the pipe heaven. You are surely entitled to your opinion and I repect that. Animals don't murder, they kill for food. A human killed that family and if we had the real motive we could probably catch the killer or killers. And that is the problem no solid motive, no witnesses, no physical evidence, yet somehow it is Clayton. This trial was an embarrassment to the whole region. Law students all over the country are reviewing the old trial and will be watching the new trial very closely to see how things are done.
Clayton Jackson mentioned Arthur Johnson and Porter Morgan in the letter as one of the killers. When Arthur Johnson got on the stand he said he did not know Porter Morgan, that he might have talked to him one time in his life. Arthur Johnson lived right across the road from Porter Morgan. He had to have known Porter. Arthur Johnson also lived in a house that was owned by the Slushers. Arthur Johnson also left Redbird right after the crime saying that his wife could not find a job, when in fact she was working at RBM. They need to be investigating the connection between Porter and Johnson. Porter Morgan was on drugs at the time and Arthur Johnson had an involvement in drugs. One of the Slusher boys was also visiting the Sturgill trailer while Chris was gone to work. If they would truly investigate the connection between Morgan, Johnson, James Sturgill, and the Slusher boys, that might be where the truth lies.
New Trial

Cincinnati, OH

#14 Apr 5, 2013
So we call Clayton a liar, but believe him when he says he set the fire. You can't have it both ways. That is why witnesses are needed, people will admit to things they have not done in order to protect others (family). I am not saying Clayton is innocent, we have not seen any proof to say he is guilty. Hearsay and gossip are not considered evidence. And you can believe this is really why he was granted a new trial, but they gave the reason as being a juror should have been excused.
didnt he

Hyden, KY

#15 Apr 6, 2013
Admit to burning the kids ....burn his azz at the stake ..eye for an eye only do it slowly .Make him talk
Whom

Hyden, KY

#16 Apr 6, 2013
did he admit to burning the trailer?
Jackson

Somerset, KY

#17 Apr 10, 2013
if ya'll gonna get on here and talk shit at least know what your talking about when you do so.. Clayton Jackson did not admit to setting anything on fire..
cool

Hyden, KY

#18 Apr 10, 2013
Jackson wrote:
if ya'll gonna get on here and talk shit at least know what your talking about when you do so.. Clayton Jackson did not admit to setting anything on fire..
then let him tell the truth when he gets the chance to.lo..the truth always comes out ahead.
Then

Hyden, KY

#19 Apr 11, 2013
Why did a jury send his ass to the big house also I don't see that his relative being on the jury got him convicted it takes 12 .Life is too good for him .I Hope he gets the reaper this time.
Jackson

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Apr 12, 2013
well if it takes 12 to convict then why was it that they were more not guilty votes then guilty?
FBI

Hyden, KY

#21 Apr 12, 2013
The ENTIRE investigation of this case was a JOKE! The First Trail was a JOKE! The FBI should have been in control of the investigation. Someone that knew what they were doing and could have really investigated all leads.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marsha Marsha Marsha 57 min Hoedown 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Paul 163,325
my D*ck is 7 inches long is that small medium ... (May '09) 5 hr --Crack Rabbit-- 31
whats mr parker after now? 7 hr Flowers 2
New Restaurant Sun Mikylikesit 9
Otis Coots Apr 22 Well 1
Need to be able to respect law enforcement Apr 21 that guy 5

Hyden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hyden Mortgages