just me

Harrison, AR

#1 Jul 4, 2012
i dont know why im writing this because i know deep down no one can help me,but its two in the morning,and cant sleep.you see im so empty and lost,i cant talk to no one nor can i get out ,my sister died,and its just left me so lost i cant get back up,all i wount to do is sleep and eat,i know everone loses loved ones and i feel for them life sure has a way of getting people down,i wish life was simple and good like it was years ago,when you hurt inside so bad,that it is hard to just get threw the day,i love night time,when i can sleep i dont haft to think about it.i guess i was wondering if any one else feels like this,and no im not a drug head nor do i go to church.

Hyden, KY

#2 Jul 4, 2012
losing a love one is bad. takes a while only time helps.

Hyden, KY

#3 Jul 5, 2012
There are stages of the grieving process when we lose someone we love:

1. Denial;
2. Anger;
3. Bargaining;
4. Depression; and
5. Acceptance.

I have read that stage 4 (depression) is the most difficult to overcome.

I have gone through grief as well and, as 'huu' said, losing a loved one is bad and takes a while...only time helps. This is true. And remember, we all grieve differently and at our own paces. To accept that someone is gone, we simply realize life must go on without them. Never does this mean that we are okay with their death...just that the new and permanent reality of our life is that they are gone.

I am sorry for your loss. Mourn as you must, but never resist the urge to talk to others about what you're feeling.
just me

Harrison, AR

#4 Jul 5, 2012
thanks for posting ,i app what you both had to say,hello,i can tell you've been there,thanks for taking the time to reply.

Wooton, KY

#5 Jul 6, 2012
just me wrote:
thanks for posting ,i app what you both had to say,hello,i can tell you've been there,thanks for taking the time to reply.
prayin for you,

Aurora, IL

#6 Jul 6, 2012
Thay say time heals but it doden't it just gets a little more tolerble. Just take one day and do somthing good for yourself and for some one else and try to pray god dose listen you dont haft to go to church you can pray any place.But most of all dont give up on yourself been there done that. just try everday to do the best you can.I'm so sorry you are going through this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Cczar 174,022
jack wooton/jessica wells (Apr '15) 2 hr Like a man 10
April eversole still ugly af 10 hr sean 40
Leslie County clerk.. who to vote for? 11 hr Jewel of the Nile 41
Neopotism at Leslie Co Detention Center Thu Relative 7
Where she now Wed That guy 6
Drug court in hyden ky Wed john david watson 2

Hyden Jobs

Personal Finance

Hyden Mortgages