punk-munk

Hyden, KY

#42 Jun 10, 2012
is and always will be a loser. He's got a huge drug problem and has for several years. He watched his family business go up his nose and never blinked an eye. He's lost the other 'best thing' he ever had, his wife. Genia was the best part of the guy. Now, after watching his wife work for 23 years he and THE COUNTY JUDGE want her retirement. Sick-Os!!!! They are the worst example of what 'dead beat men' can be. Just wondering what Stevie would think if The JUDGE ever decides to leave Stevie's momma for one of his cashiers and trys to take little ole Nancy's retirement. Don't think the offsprings would be so eager to set back and smile on that one. Stevie deserves everything he gets now for fu(k!in6 up his life. He's a loser and has helped destroy his daddy. Guess the Sizemore men need to be stocking up on their meat inventory. hahahahahaha
cant believe

Hyden, KY

#43 Jun 10, 2012
the steve sizemore band is playing the 4th of July downtown Hyden. Doesn't the washed up wanna-be know by now that NO ONE around here wants to see him play? Why don't the county get some known band. EVERY other county around Leslie co is getting someone that has had music on the radio and is well known. Why don't Leslie County give something to their people that they want and can enjoy? If Lonnie Hendrix was Judge we'd have some band that people would come out to see and enjoy. Get with it Steve and Judge, we want someone worth coming out to see on the 4th, not the 'Kennedy clan' washed up wanna-be rockstar son. Really!
what nerve

Hyden, KY

#44 Jun 10, 2012
to drag his band members down here from wherever they are from to play in front of people that dont want to hear or see him. Yeah get some more well known group to come entertain the people of LC. Had much rather see anyone than someone thats going to get BOO'd off of the stage!
skeleton in your closets

Hyden, KY

#45 Jun 10, 2012
stevie does more than sell methadone....he sells almost any script narcotic you can think of...hes also in the meth production business from time to time. and if that isnt weird enough his door opens both ways. now why this piece of trash isnt in jail is simple enough....he narcs....tells everything they want to know for his freedom. and it seems to be working out rather well for him considering.

just another day in our humble little meth infested town
haha

Hyden, KY

#46 Jun 10, 2012
I for one will not be attending the Fourth of July celebration. Out of protest. I'll just stay home.
snoopy

Somerset, KY

#47 Jun 10, 2012
90% of the posts on this thread come from the same location MADISON WI but all have different names. MMHHHMMMMM

Move on....get over it already.
snoopy

Somerset, KY

#48 Jun 10, 2012
I cn make you forget all about him. They used to call me tripod in gym class.
Boom chika wow WOW.
NO what I mean puddin?
what nerve

Hyden, KY

#49 Jun 10, 2012
skeleton in your closets wrote:
stevie does more than sell methadone....he sells almost any script narcotic you can think of...hes also in the meth production business from time to time. and if that isnt weird enough his door opens both ways. now why this piece of trash isnt in jail is simple enough....he narcs....tells everything they want to know for his freedom. and it seems to be working out rather well for him considering.
just another day in our humble little meth infested town
which stevie u talking about? as for the IP saying madison, wi, yep theres a lot of people in LC that has TDS internet, go figure.....DUH! Ppl on here get in such a tizzie over what the IP says and they start thinking they are a detective, get over it or under it one lol
Pixie Hollow

Hyden, KY

#50 Jun 10, 2012
what nerve wrote:
<quoted text>which stevie u talking about? as for the IP saying madison, wi, yep theres a lot of people in LC that has TDS internet, go figure.....DUH! Ppl on here get in such a tizzie over what the IP says and they start thinking they are a detective, get over it or under it one lol
Lol. Exactly.
snoopy

London, KY

#51 Jun 10, 2012
That is a location....an ip is a number assigned to your computer and your computer only..you PING the post and bamalama there you have it.
snoopy

London, KY

#52 Jun 10, 2012
look up PING domain name server on google sweety puss and you'll see what I mean. You can find the very house a post is made from on google maps.....IF you know how to bypass topix safeguards.
That, I cant tell. But believe me it CAN be done...just not by anyone in your town IMO. LOL
snoopy

London, KY

#53 Jun 10, 2012
Dare me to post UR address? I promise I wont unless you DARE me 2. I will know if it's U or not 2 so no worries about fakers fooling me. You guys R DECADES behind the times as far as I-T goes up there...poor old kids LOL....wanna try me?
snoopy

London, KY

#54 Jun 10, 2012
You guys have no idea what a tracerout is do you?

topix is the paper bag of internet security. I could blow the whole system in less that an hour.

Little hint hilla billas...never ever fk with me. When you're on-line you're in MY house.

As far as this dude you are on...who cares.

Carry on.
Goodnight hicks. LMAO
Pixie Hollow

Hyden, KY

#55 Jun 10, 2012
Yeah go ahead.
Jessica

London, KY

#56 Oct 27, 2013
Cmon Jenia wrote:
<quoted text>The Whole County being YOU JENIA!!! You are just showing your ignorance atarting all these threads. I really thought after you came back from the hospital and got better you would turn towards god but I see the devil is still very much working in you and Steve isnt even around so you have no one to blame but you now! If Steve has been on drugs for so long taking all these pills smoking dubbies and such then why did you stay with him>??? WHY?? Sounds like you was prolly on them as well. Are you made your drug guy has left you and now you had to shoot yourself to get more drugs. Sounds possible to me now a days the way drug heads are. If he was that bad of a druggy,cheater,wife beater, YOU WOULD HAVE LEFT HIM!!!!! UNLESS there was some kinda hold over you LIKE DRUGS that kept you there.JMO
Listen here you idiot Im sorry you jealous idiot Jenia is the best person who ever was born in hyden you stupid bytch she is the nicest human and that's what she is, is a human unlike you Bytch but you know what you couldn't put you and stevie together and make a quarter of the good person Jenia is Im glad she has moved on she is to good for him why dont you stop hiding behind this computer and be a woman you bad a** come on who are you, Im not afraid my name is Jessica whats your bytch come out behind your computer or stop posting pussy
Just a thought

Hyden, KY

#57 Oct 27, 2013
You know, seems to me that when someone is trash talked on topix they straight jump and assume it's someone they know who hates them.

So someone is lying about Steve?

Ever think it could be an angry criminal who don't like that he is a jail worker? Maybe Steve isn't so cool he'd slip a guy a smoke, and when he got out he got this shit started. You don't have to know them well to know their story, I don't know them at all and I know about it.
sandman

United States

#58 Jan 21, 2014
Yea i never liked the steve s. band he cant sing
bleh

Hyden, KY

#59 Jan 22, 2014
I like Steve. He's a good guy. All you haters need to stop judging before it comes back to bite you in the azz! Good Day.
Baphomet666

Hyden, KY

#60 Jan 23, 2014
It is so wrong that this unqualified person gets a great job when people not kin to the judge cannot get hired- nepotism is allowed in Hyden what a shame!!!!
lolmyassoff

Hyden, KY

#61 Jan 25, 2014
Just a thought wrote:
You know, seems to me that when someone is trash talked on topix they straight jump and assume it's someone they know who hates them.
So someone is lying about Steve?
Ever think it could be an angry criminal who don't like that he is a jail worker? Maybe Steve isn't so cool he'd slip a guy a smoke, and when he got out he got this shit started. You don't have to know them well to know their story, I don't know them at all and I know about it.

Steve a worker HA HA HA HA free loading arrogant druggie is closer to the truth

Steve broke his business broke his dads store and now has broke the county .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min harmonious 155,347
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min Another Vet 7,117
OBama Needs To Go (Jul '09) 6 min ILoveFroYo 16,409
Mrs. Wilder Stinnett Elementary 1 hr Stinnett Parent 3
What Is Your Heaven Like? 2 hr Mitch McConnell 10
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Athenesword 131,107
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Big Stevie 81,660
Hyden Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Hyden Jobs

Hyden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hyden News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hyden

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]