Hyden, KY

#3 Nov 11, 2012
They want get any of my business.
Not again

Hyden, KY

#4 Nov 18, 2012
well wrote:
They want get any of my business.
i vow to never ever eat there again. Keeping my coal money I will drive to New York to eat rabbit b4 I will eat a sub from subway again.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5 Nov 19, 2012
You should stick to eating crow after your candidate got trounced.
Obama

Hyden, KY

#6 Nov 19, 2012
Coal Supporter wrote:
Owner of these businnesses constantly on the Internet blogging against coal and big Obama fan.
The other pharmacy owners proudly support coal.
We need to show him how much of his business comes from coal miners.
Maybe the Obamer fans will keep him in business.
Just because you support Obama doesn't mean you are against coal. I voted for Obama and I support coal, in fact my husband works in the mines. This is America and you can support whomever you want!!

As for being on the internet blogging against coal, I have yet to see one post the owner has put on here,facebook, or anywhere else.

Seems like someone must have not been able to get their meds.:)
maybe

Hyden, KY

#7 Nov 19, 2012
Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you support Obama doesn't mean you are against coal. I voted for Obama and I support coal, in fact my husband works in the mines. This is America and you can support whomever you want!!
As for being on the internet blogging against coal, I have yet to see one post the owner has put on here,facebook, or anywhere else.
Seems like someone must have not been able to get their meds.:)
I think people like to stretch the truth. The person who started this thread probably saw things in favor of democrats and just decided that was "anti-coal."

Some people seem to have a chip on their shoulder about this election and fail to realize it was not a one issue race. They are just angry about the outcome and there's nothing left to do about it. They know there were many more Romney votes in Leslie than Obama votes, so they want to lash out and throw their weight around. It's a mob mentality and its sad.

What they don't realize is that most of those Republican voters are normal people who don't need everyone to completely agree with them on everything before they can get along.

This boycott would look petty to most people.
who cares

London, KY

#8 Nov 19, 2012
who gives a F**K
Witchy Woman

London, KY

#9 Nov 19, 2012
I Love Subway. Never really use pharmacies, but I love subway and now I think I will eat there more often. :)
ohplease

Hyden, KY

#10 Nov 19, 2012
Subway is the best place to eat in Hyden. People aren't going to stop eating there you idiot.
KYMI

Okemos, MI

#11 Nov 19, 2012
ohplease wrote:
Subway is the best place to eat in Hyden. People aren't going to stop eating there you idiot.
The will when oblamer care and the massive tax increases take effect, they won't have any money to! Enjoy the subs why you can, they are only 5 - 7 dollars. After inflation, they will be 50 - 70 dollars.

Good job libs!
maybe

Hyden, KY

#12 Nov 19, 2012
KYMI-

You are quite possibly the most clueless individual ever. Completely brainwashed.

You have made it clear in all your posts that you are slow witted, homophobic, incapable of telling truth from fantasy, and further detached from the real world than anyone I've had the displeasure of reading.

Your constant spamming of Topix, and the hateful nature of your posts hints at your character.

I'm guessing that you are someone who is completely upset that the world is changing and no one asked your permission, and that your blood pressure is probably through the roof. Your paranoid conspiracy theory crap seems so real to you, and all this "on noez, the libs are out to get me and ruin my country" mindset is just absurd.

You seem borderline schizophrenic. You need to chill and learn to relax. Live and let live. Let go of things outside of your sphere of influence.

Quit raging about the world not being what you want it to be and just enjoy life. It's way to short for all this hateful, paranoid nonsense.

I pity you.
KYMI

Okemos, MI

#13 Nov 19, 2012
maybe wrote:
KYMI-
You are quite possibly the most clueless individual ever. Completely brainwashed.
You have made it clear in all your posts that you are slow witted, homophobic, incapable of telling truth from fantasy, and further detached from the real world than anyone I've had the displeasure of reading.
Your constant spamming of Topix, and the hateful nature of your posts hints at your character.
I'm guessing that you are someone who is completely upset that the world is changing and no one asked your permission, and that your blood pressure is probably through the roof. Your paranoid conspiracy theory crap seems so real to you, and all this "on noez, the libs are out to get me and ruin my country" mindset is just absurd.
You seem borderline schizophrenic. You need to chill and learn to relax. Live and let live. Let go of things outside of your sphere of influence.
Quit raging about the world not being what you want it to be and just enjoy life. It's way to short for all this hateful, paranoid nonsense.
I pity you.
Wow, must have hit it pretty close to the mark to get you all riled up like that. Wow, now that I know your pressure points I'll be careful,.... NOT! Enjoy the posts, they tell the truth!

WAAAAAAAA,
maybe

Hyden, KY

#14 Nov 19, 2012
You're definitely not hitting any "pressure points." You're just incredibly sad.
Dumb

London, KY

#15 Nov 19, 2012
What a great way to boost the local economy. Boycott local businesses for what owners supposedly out on their personal pages. You are exactly what is wrong with this country. What an idiot. Cry about it
now look

Hyden, KY

#16 Nov 19, 2012
i got a better sure way that you all can be sure that you are 100% right.just boycott the power co.they quit using coal and went to natural gas.now lets see you big coal supporters have your power turned off. don't spend coal money on gas powered electricity.now all you coal loving coal people.call in the morning and have your power cut off. until they start using coal again.then we can post a list nation wide who boycotting the power co that changed from coal to gas.i can count on the first ones will be from Leslie and Harlan co.now start the list..
now look

Hyden, KY

#17 Nov 19, 2012
again got one little question for you ? why are all these coal company's using power from gas powered plants? do they hate coal? i am sure they can get a generator and run just as good. or maby even cheaper.whats up with this ?just a simple answer would do.or could it be that the coal co. are the gas co. owners.
Well gooood lawd

Hyden, KY

#18 Nov 19, 2012
First off Coal Supporter, you are a huge liar, an instigator and an idiot. I have read all of his blogs, posts, etc. throughout the election and not one time, did he mention voting for Obama or Romney or any other candidate. I happen to know first hand, that whole family are huge supporters of coal and have always "given back" to the community. Think about this, how many people does Subway and Medicine Shoppe employ? Quite a few people and chances are, if not for these 2 businesses *run by local* people, a lot of the men and women that work there would be looking for a job. And from the way our economy is, I would say they are very thankful they have an income, I sure am. As far as the other Pharmacies supporting coal...good for them. I personally had rather do my business with people who LIVE in the LC instead of Hazard and Clay County or wait in line for 4 hours at Rite Aide. I also want to say, I don't work for them but I do get my meds (nope, not a pill-ho)there and eat there very often and I am not a family member or an owner. It does however, me kinda wonder if the person who started this was the same "employ" from another Pharmacy in Hyden (not locally owned btw) who encouraged me to switch my meds from the Medicine Shoppe to them and refused to call the MS and give them my refills when the only reason I got it there in the first place was because my former doctor called it in there w/o asking first. Pitiful that a few of people from here can't stand it when another LC resident does good for themselves and has to act like a moron and start trouble. Typical.
yep

Hyden, KY

#19 Nov 19, 2012
All this is making me hungry.
sos

Hyden, KY

#20 Nov 19, 2012
jump in the car go to subway.
yep

Hyden, KY

#21 Nov 19, 2012
sos wrote:
jump in the car go to subway.
I think they're closed and I'm afraid of the dark. There might be boogers out there..
lols

Hyden, KY

#22 Nov 19, 2012
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they're closed and I'm afraid of the dark. There might be boogers out there..
If we're talking about subway I am sure there are boogers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Who copied NT 148,152
Nicole Ward and Sam Brashear 6 hr SodomiteSam 46
If you use needles 8 hr lol 13
Brandon combs 9 hr lord 3
Area under video surveillance 10 hr post it 2
Casey and Anna Jones 20 hr Jessa 1
OBama Needs To Go (Jul '09) 22 hr new IND 19,635
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hyden Mortgages