well

Hyden, KY

#21 Aug 2, 2012
midget was bobby johnson
Curious

Hyden, KY

#22 Aug 2, 2012
Bobby Johnson is not a midget! I didn't know we had any midgets in Leslie co! Why are you callin him a midget? Are you talking about bobby Johnson from hurts creek
Seriously

Hyden, KY

#23 Aug 2, 2012
I really think you are talking about some people I know. Could someone please clarify who got shot?
well

Hyden, KY

#24 Aug 2, 2012
I shouldn't have said that I was only quoteing the person above me, the guy they call him little bobby johnson got shot but he is going to be fine
well

Hyden, KY

#25 Aug 2, 2012
Not sure wrote:
Everyone around here already knows who it was, and judging from just that you can bet that drugs were somehow involved. I do hope no one is seriously hurt, we've lost enough to drugs the past years
actually your wrong, the man was a thief and was givin fair warning days ago to never come back, or else blah blah blah. and the dumbass came back. but no, it wasnt a drug deal gone wrong or no shit like that.
sup

Hazard, KY

#26 Aug 3, 2012
he is a johnson guy
THE TRUTH

Hyden, KY

#27 Aug 3, 2012
good lord wrote:
get real take it from someone who knows he turned himself in and you would fight too if someone was trying to rob you blind while you were a sleep, he is fine, wayne will bw fine the way I see it if him and teresa were trying to rob him blind like every body is sying then he deserved what he got!!!!
get your story straight no one tryed to rob that sob i was there he came out of the house with his supposed to be woman with a gun to her head said he was going to kill her for some reason then he shoots at me bad shot by the way get your story straight or stay off here yea he grazed my leg BUT NO ONE I MEAN NO ONE TRIED TO ROB A BROKE DOWN FU--LIKE THAT
Not sure

Wooton, KY

#28 Aug 3, 2012
The midget is dwayne johnson, not bobby. At least one other shot, maybe two. They're saying dwayne is in in UK hospital, not sure his condition.
god bless

Hyden, KY

#29 Aug 3, 2012
he died this morning
what

Hyden, KY

#30 Aug 3, 2012
what a loss that would be anyways.
well

Hyden, KY

#31 Aug 3, 2012
get your story straight only one person got shot and yes he was trying to rob him and teresa had rob hin god know how many times , I know, was really close when it happened
ohno

Hyden, KY

#32 Aug 3, 2012
well wrote:
get your story straight only one person got shot and yes he was trying to rob him and teresa had rob hin god know how many times , I know, was really close when it happened
u know nothing
ohno

Hyden, KY

#33 Aug 3, 2012
well wrote:
get your story straight
sup

Hazard, KY

#34 Aug 3, 2012
you r not goin to die with a graze bullet
well

Hyden, KY

#35 Aug 3, 2012
actually I do, I know every thing and I do mean every thing and no he is not going to die if the bullet just grazed him makes you wander though, he told him not to be back on his property, and he didn't listen so there you go, and teresa if he was really that mean to you then why do you keep going back to him hmmmmm?????
just let it go

Hyden, KY

#36 Aug 3, 2012
enough said it was not u or me it was their stupidness any one agree!!!!!!!
my question is

Hyden, KY

#37 Aug 3, 2012
why were you on the hill when he told you never to come back up there this is stupid, but I'll bet you think twie before going back up on tht hill lol
dope

Hyden, KY

#38 Aug 3, 2012
truth is, dope dealer,dope heads,doped up just shoot each other sometimes thats just the way it is,nobody really cares, just somthing to talk about,its really funny that bunch stay into with somebody all the time anyway.if you cant do the time dont do the crime.
jnh

Hyden, KY

#40 Aug 3, 2012
i would like to know y u all r talking shit about my man, the guy did NOT tell us not to come up there, he said he would buy a weekend anywhere we wanted to go, after he threatned my children, did u not think i would get on here, my man does not do dope, he just went to pick my mom up, which was stupid on my part... but for whoever is talking smack talk to me to my face, my man is the only real man out there, he is a great father, if we were on drugs would our kids have everything (NO) they woulld not, he was just trying to help me, and it got him shot, he did not desurve it at all. what is wrong with u people r u jealous and i know most if u speak to me like u r my friend, i know who u r, the only reason u all r sooo mad is because u cant go up there and get your dope, i hate to tell u, u dont know what happened and if u r taking up for that man u r crazy, i just wish some of u would put your name on here, we have never stolen anything, we have no reason to. do u?
jnh

Hyden, KY

#41 Aug 3, 2012
i would like to know who said they were close when this happenes at 1pm in the day, i would love to know a name, if u arent to afraid, r u???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min spaceship 131,114
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 12 min The Apostle 7,339
Performer at Mary Breckinridge 31 min out 2
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 39 min Blake 155,503
WWE news 2 hr im a fan 16
OBama Needs To Go (Jul '09) 3 hr hahaha 16,460
when and why did jas wolf and jessica get dicor... 8 hr some 10
Hyden Dating
Find my Match

Hyden Jobs

Hyden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hyden News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hyden

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]