does but don't care

He will

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Legal hunter

Harpursville, NY

#1 Nov 24, 2008
Hey Billy, are you aware that Charlie collins tries to be you in the game reserve? But what you may not know, He cuts trees in the reserve to make a trail to park his camper in there and he also builds blinds and tree houses to hunt out of. If he can get by with this, why can't nobody else? Charlie is gonna cross the wrong person acting like he owns the reserve. Also, Those Hackers on muncy's creek has killed way more game every year than they are suppose to kill. I am tired of buying my license and taggs if i am wasteing my time going where these guys have been. it is ashame nothing has been done to these poachers. If people would only kill their limit and not be greedy, our county would have more wildlife.
dazed and confused

Williston, SC

#2 Nov 24, 2008
true, i've seen his blinds and stands. or should i say cabins and tree houses.
dazed and confused

Williston, SC

#3 Nov 24, 2008
not to mention feeders, salt, food plots and shooting lanes
I agree

Lewisport, KY

#4 Nov 24, 2008
These people need to be held accountable for what they do. But, I'm afraid it will never happen.
I heard there were a bunch of deer poached up on Honeysuckle rd. beside Stinnett School and was left laying for all to see. Nothing was ever done about that, it wasn't even in the newspaper.
If I see them u can bet they will be turned in!
dazed and confused

Williston, SC

#5 Nov 24, 2008
and... the little fourwheeler trail just below staceys fork that if im not mistaken is NOT a part of the crest trail.if so its not legel to ride. when they put up the gard rail he put up steakes and flags like it was a drive way or something so they wouldent block him out. the state never did fenish that section of guard rail.be a good law suit when someone wrekes there and gets hurt because of it.
smokin bandit

Harpursville, NY

#6 Nov 24, 2008
i know if i'm in the game reserve and he threatens me, i WILL put a halt on him from acting like a officer and he better watch where he puts his hunting places because i will tear or burn it to the ground and take a big sh!t in his corn feeders and use skunk scent on his vehicle...lol. that will ween him.He thinks he owns leslie county but he better think twice because i'm not the only person who thinks this too.
smokin bandit

Harpursville, NY

#7 Nov 24, 2008
For the Hackers who has got their freezers full of deer and turkey meat, I better not catch you poaching them because i will report you all or anyone else for that matter. there is such a thing as next season if you want game to be there foolish people. I'm not saying it's all the hackers, I'm referring to the ones who take more than they are allowed to. THEY KNOW WHO I'M TALKING ABOUT!
smokin bandit

Harpursville, NY

#8 Nov 24, 2008
just thank poachers, A mature doe can have 1-3 fawns a year and turkey is alot greater than that. let them live so that when you get up to go hunting, your chances are alot greater for harvest. It feels so good knowing when you go hunt, you will more than likely to see the game that you are going for. i was in a place this year and it feels so good. it can be like that here if you all will let them grow and only take what you are required to take or less.The turkey regulations is good around here but i think that bucks should have atleast a 15" spread before you can harvest him and only 2 does total. But, for the youth, size of the buck should'nt matter and turkey stay the same.most people around here hunts like there will be no tomorrow and that is the truth. Please let'em reproduce in larger numbers.....thanks, smokin bandit
bulleteye

Williston, SC

#9 Nov 24, 2008
dazed and confused wrote:
and... the little fourwheeler trail just below staceys fork that if im not mistaken is NOT a part of the crest trail.if so its not legel to ride. when they put up the gard rail he put up steakes and flags like it was a drive way or something so they wouldent block him out. the state never did fenish that section of guard rail.be a good law suit when someone wrekes there and gets hurt because of it.
Are you talking about the road that leads to over 3 cemetaries?
dazed and confused

Williston, SC

#10 Nov 24, 2008
no but i was hunting in the area one time and found one old grave from the 1800s all by its self. but this is not a road to any cemeteries.
its a 4wheeler trail just below stacys fork on left goin towards bob fork.
Wild woman

Lewisport, KY

#11 Nov 24, 2008
Billy M Collett you make my teeth sweat!!!!!!!!!!
whackmaster2008

Harpursville, NY

#12 Nov 25, 2008
smokin bandit wrote:
i know if i'm in the game reserve and he threatens me, i WILL put a halt on him from acting like a officer and he better watch where he puts his hunting places because i will tear or burn it to the ground and take a big sh!t in his corn feeders and use skunk scent on his vehicle...lol. that will ween him.He thinks he owns leslie county but he better think twice because i'm not the only person who thinks this too.
Does hat make you feel like a big boy? Making comments like this is what makes hunters in general look like morons.what gives you the right to tear down anything someone else builds even if it is a blind or stand? Is his stands on your property? As far as i know the Game reserve is public hunting ground...Or Are you mad did he actually get in there and hunt and kill a deer you had seen from the road and were going to hunt but would have to walk to far?
Man up and tell it to charlie or just quit whining and hunt!!!Or do like all the rest Go to Western Ky and hunt where you can use farm tags... wait thats illegal to unless you are the landowner.. i'm sure whichever you decide it will be ethical and perfetly legal.. BTW good luck next season or this season if you haven't tagged out!!!
HUNTERS MUST STICK TOGETHER.....BOTTOM LINE......
dazed ans confused

Harpursville, NY

#13 Nov 25, 2008
yea its public land. and its also illegal to use screw in steps climbing stands with spikes that will damage a tree.he will cut down a half acre for shooting lanes and post for his blinds and stands. if i got caught doing that they would fine the hell out of me and you too wackmaster unless YOU are charlie or some of his family.i ask him about a blind i found in the reserve one time he said it was his it was privet property and i needed to stay away from it BULL $^!*.. Legal hunters need to stick together and get rid of poachers and law enforcement impersonators.
Shawn Morgan

Harpursville, NY

#14 Nov 25, 2008
whackmaster2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Does hat make you feel like a big boy? Making comments like this is what makes hunters in general look like morons.what gives you the right to tear down anything someone else builds even if it is a blind or stand? Is his stands on your property? As far as i know the Game reserve is public hunting ground...Or Are you mad did he actually get in there and hunt and kill a deer you had seen from the road and were going to hunt but would have to walk to far?
Man up and tell it to charlie or just quit whining and hunt!!!Or do like all the rest Go to Western Ky and hunt where you can use farm tags... wait thats illegal to unless you are the landowner.. i'm sure whichever you decide it will be ethical and perfetly legal.. BTW good luck next season or this season if you haven't tagged out!!!
HUNTERS MUST STICK TOGETHER.....BOTTOM LINE......
I am man enough because i have told him to his face and yes he has been on families property before but guess what, he no longer hunts there. I don't care for a person hunting wherever as long as he does everything legal. And i don't hunt from the road unless i'm on my own property. This guy does alot of ilegal stuff is what i'm saying. Are you his family and also do illegal stuff 2?...lol
Shawn Morgan

Harpursville, NY

#15 Nov 25, 2008
Shawn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>I am man enough because i have told him to his face and yes he has been on families property before but guess what, he no longer hunts there. I don't care for a person hunting wherever as long as he does everything legal. And i don't hunt from the road unless i'm on my own property. This guy does alot of ilegal stuff is what i'm saying. Are you his family and also do illegal stuff 2?...lol
Who ever used my name can get it off here because this can cause trouble. I did'nt say this because this person who used my name is nothing but trouble and i may know who it is. He needs to use his name if he has the balls.I was informed about this stupid thread and he is nothing but a trouble maker.You better take it off bud.
hey shawn

Madison, WI

#16 Nov 25, 2008
Shawn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>Who ever used my name can get it off here because this can cause trouble. I did'nt say this because this person who used my name is nothing but trouble and i may know who it is. He needs to use his name if he has the balls.I was informed about this stupid thread and he is nothing but a trouble maker.You better take it off bud.
people on here shawn are to big of pussyes to use their own names,everyone talkin about charlie and that man would go out of his way to help anyone and has never poached a deer in his life,every thing charlie does gets okd by forestry people ,all are jealous cause they cant tag out,,,,if you have a problem with charlie collins you must have a problem with society in general,hes one of the best people in this state..ive found one thing out shawn you cant take these people serious on here only few are sane
shawn morgan

Harpursville, NY

#17 Nov 25, 2008
there is a trouble maker on my music post and that is who is using my name. JEALOUSY is all.
wolf creek

Madison, WI

#18 Nov 25, 2008
shawn morgan wrote:
there is a trouble maker on my music post and that is who is using my name. JEALOUSY is all.
hey shawn what year did you graduate,if it was around 93 or 94 your the one i know ,where is your music post?
shawn morgan

Harpursville, NY

#19 Nov 25, 2008
graduated in 94 and myspace addy is http://myspace.com/shawnmorganandrockhouse
FYI

Williston, SC

#20 Nov 27, 2008
Legal hunter wrote:
Hey Billy, are you aware that Charlie collins tries to be you in the game reserve? But what you may not know, He cuts trees in the reserve to make a trail to park his camper in there and he also builds blinds and tree houses to hunt out of. If he can get by with this, why can't nobody else? Charlie is gonna cross the wrong person acting like he owns the reserve. Also, Those Hackers on muncy's creek has killed way more game every year than they are suppose to kill. I am tired of buying my license and taggs if i am wasteing my time going where these guys have been. it is ashame nothing has been done to these poachers. If people would only kill their limit and not be greedy, our county would have more wildlife.
you're lying!!!!!!!!!!charlie gets permission for everything he does in the game reserve and dont even put his name in the same sentence as the hackers (that is if you're talkin bou the ones in muncy creek...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Historicallyspeaking 131,870
OBama Needs To Go (Jul '09) 5 hr ILoveFroYo 17,711
blue diamond LLC 9 hr Coal miner 6
why are these little girls taking pic with the ... (Jul '12) 10 hr trisha1 79
How much control should church have over state? 10 hr LOL 3
Sammy & Betty 12 hr Explain 1
need a answer Wed Happy day 2
Hyden Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hyden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hyden News, Events & Info