here is the updated sexiest men poll ...

HERE IS THE UPDATED SEXIEST MEN POLL ON BOBFORK

Created by bobfork ho on Sep 12, 2008

64 votes

Click on an option to vote

PAPAW SUG

PUFF DADDY

D-SIZEMORE

D-WAYNE

PAUL FELTNER

RICK CHEEK

PORK CHOP

CARBIDE

FESTUS

HARRY BRONSON

well well

Lewisport, KY

#1 Sep 14, 2008
what about clayton turner he use to b sexy as hell
ugly betty

Hopkinsville, KY

#2 Sep 14, 2008
well well wrote:
what about clayton turner he use to b sexy as hell
that clayton turner aint nothin but a drughead and goes nasty as hell liek he aint ahd a bath in 50 years
well

Lewisport, KY

#3 Sep 14, 2008
he use to not b like that i went to school with him but i have not seen him in years who did he marry
sam i am

Hopkinsville, KY

#4 Sep 14, 2008
well wrote:
he use to not b like that i went to school with him but i have not seen him in years who did he marry
nobody just shacking with ruth ann gibson lawson or what ever she goes by
SASSY

Harpursville, NY

#5 Oct 7, 2011
well i just tell you all who i think has gotten everyone beat long hair (terry melton). dont know if he has a personality to go with those sexy looks, but he definately has the looks!!!!!
please whatever

Lewisport, KY

#6 Oct 7, 2011
SASSY wrote:
well i just tell you all who i think has gotten everyone beat long hair (terry melton). dont know if he has a personality to go with those sexy looks, but he definately has the looks!!!!!
Please u need some glasses because honey he is the scariest one on Bobfork they both look like someone eat up the A he needs to go back to Wooton I guess he wore. His welcome out there I know who is the sexiest man on Bobfork but If I tell u then that want be nonfun Terry is a nasty whatever they have no electric in that house n they have 3 kids they neither fool with u bees help if that is the sexiest to u
hes on dope

Elkhorn, WI

#7 Oct 7, 2011
SASSY wrote:
so is misty and every other woman he's ever had, georgie and brittany, tammy jo...dope heads suck crack pipes and use needles you get what you look for SASSY. EEEEEEWWWW
well

Lewisport, KY

#8 Oct 12, 2011
terry melton is just TRASH i know one man that said when he get up with that S.O.B HE GOING TO BEAT THE HELL OUT OF HIM
dino

Detroit, MI

#9 Oct 13, 2011
I like to think I'm up there in the top lol
bb

Altamonte Springs, FL

#10 Oct 14, 2011
He married a woman name Marlene had four kid then separate
bb

Altamonte Springs, FL

#11 Oct 14, 2011
I would love to whip het ass again
bb

Altamonte Springs, FL

#12 Oct 14, 2011
SASSY wrote:
He's a drug head too
bb

Altamonte Springs, FL

#13 Oct 14, 2011
dino wrote:
I like to think I'm up there in the top lol
Lol were u live at what's your name
bb

Altamonte Springs, FL

#14 Oct 14, 2011
ugly betty wrote:
<quoted text>that clayton turner aint nothin but a drughead and goes nasty as hell liek he aint ahd a bath in 50 years
That's what u call a hard working man he take bath he maybe be on drugs but he not like the rest of the drug head he does know what he is doing and not dope out of his mine all the time
bb

Altamonte Springs, FL

#15 Oct 14, 2011
sam i am wrote:
<quoted text>nobody just shacking with ruth ann gibson lawson or what ever she goes by
Like to whip her ass she the one got Clayton the way he is today
dino

United States

#16 Oct 14, 2011
bb wrote:
<quoted text>Lol were u live at what's your name
Hell it's me Dean
dino

United States

#17 Oct 14, 2011
bb wrote:
<quoted text>Lol were u live at what's your name
live on house fork married to Jess duh lol
Smile_

United States

#18 Dec 5, 2011
OMG None of them exspecially Carbide OOOH GROSS! ya'll are nasty! you were just kidding when you added him right???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 48 min North Mountain 156,470
Tiff,Chey&Hanna 2 hr mind your own 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 2 hr Harry 753
re-elect Delano for sheriff 20 hr eaglefart 31
I'm prego by dough boi Sat Driver 9
OBama Needs To Go (Jul '09) Sat ILoveFroYo 19,664
Stefan Lewis and Dillion Muncy Dec 1 Joey 4

Hyden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hyden Mortgages