Did Terry Eversole have something to do....

Posted in the Hyden Forum

Thats messed up

Hopkinsville, KY

#1 Jan 30, 2011
I actually heard a person saying that Terry KILLED Dale embry and made it look like a suicide.Has anyone heard this, is there any truth to it?
hey

Sizerock, KY

#2 Jan 31, 2011
that was so very long ago i would not even know where this comment came from i have not heard anything of the sort..but i really don't know.
Stacey Eversole

Aliquippa, PA

#3 Feb 2, 2011
Look I am Terry's ex wife and I was with Dale when he passed. Terry had nothing to do with Dales death. Dale commited sucide. He never left a note so none of us know why. There was a rumor going around that Terry did kill Dale but the rumor is false. I am not trying to start anything just wanting to set the record straight.
oh no

Hopkinsville, KY

#4 Feb 3, 2011
you sound suspicious stacey, i bet you know more than what ur sayin...
Stacey Eversole

Aliquippa, PA

#5 Feb 3, 2011
Really are you serious... BULLSHIT!!! Dale killed himself it was a bad situation. The police investigated so let Dale REST IN PEACE.
Stacey Eversole

Aliquippa, PA

#6 Feb 3, 2011
I am ONLY going to tell you this once and listen close... Dale and I were living together. He left that night to go and hang out with friends. I heard from him at 11 pm that night. He said he would be on his way in a few minutes. He never came home. The next morning a very good friend of mine pulled up to tell me that she had some bad news to tell me. I thought that Dale had wrecked and was in the hospital for he never came home that night. She stated that he had taken his OWN LIFE. I know Terry had nothing to do with this for he was not around at the time. He was watching a logging camp up in Jackson. The police investigated this for I YES MMMMEEEE could not believe that he took his own life. He was bringing MILK home. Why would he have asked me if we needed any milk if he was going to take his own life.. Do I believe he did NO but the police say he did. I don't know what you are looking for but if you know anything or find out anything you need to tell the police.. As for me having anything to do with it NO. So don't get on here and start things that are not true. That is how the POLICE and myself know that Terry had nothing to do with this. I hope this answers all of your questions. If you have more I will be happy to tell you as much as I know.
Who are you anyway. You know who I am. I am not afraid to tell who I am. It would be nice to know who I am talking to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 hr ole Joe 7,392
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 hr John316 155,559
Why do loggers hafto steal 3 hr o BS 11
Joe that works at S & D Stop & Go 4 hr wow 7
OBama Needs To Go (Jul '09) 4 hr yeahhh 16,462
when and why did jas wolf and jessica get dicor... 4 hr huuummm 14
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 6 hr butthead 1,073
Hyden Dating
Find my Match

Hyden Jobs

Hyden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hyden News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hyden