Comments
1 - 20 of 132 Comments Last updated May 19, 2013
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Jan 08

Neeses, SC

#2 Jan 22, 2008
Well, personally i think that it does both bad and good. I know some people that go to the clinics, do their thing, then go home and stay for the rest of the day. On the other hand i know people who go over there, leave, and then get out and about running the streets.
Concerned

Williston, SC

#3 Jan 22, 2008
nanna wrote:
do methadone clinics really help with the drug problem or just add to it.
Methadone is not as good as Suboxone. Methadone still gives you this big high. Suboxone keeps you from getting high if you take other meds with it. It will send you into DT's.
jay

United States

#4 Jan 22, 2008
most of the people i know who have been to a methadone clinic ended up addicted to methadones on top of the other drugs they were addicted to, so in my opinion they are as useless as tits on a boar hog
uhmm

Williston, SC

#5 Jan 22, 2008
Don't know enough about them to answer. Made more sense to me to stay off drugs.
okwhatever

Williston, SC

#6 Jan 22, 2008
I agree.
hey

Williston, SC

#7 Jan 22, 2008
it's just a cheaper HIGH! Pointless!
meth

Wooton, KY

#11 Jan 23, 2008
Dope head wrote:
I WISH I COULD GET IN A CLINIC THAT WOULD BE AN EASY HIGH
i have a friend that methadone really helped. it does not even take it now. he is drug free, now!
thanks for methadone!
clinic

Wooton, KY

#12 Jan 23, 2008
i you dont talk your self off methadone, the clinc will not try to take you off of it. methadone is a good medication. it help me get off drugs. but i had to help my self get off methadone, the clinc did not try to help me.
no help

Williston, SC

#14 Jan 24, 2008
nanna wrote:
do methadone clinics really help with the drug problem or just add to it.
Most don't go for real drug help they say it just cheaper than oc and they get hooked on it.
dopefree

Lewisport, KY

#15 Jan 26, 2008
wouldn't that be like trading one for another?
Just Say No

Williston, SC

#16 Jan 26, 2008
I think Methadone Clinics are just a legalized dope house. I know people who start going to it and they give you a 5 year plan to take you off. Furthermore the one in Hazard needs shut down. Their policy is that methadone patients have a driver with them when they come for medication because they take a dose in the office. I drive past this clinic everyday to go to work and rarely do I see more than one person in a car turning into the clinic or pulling out from it. On top of that I had a co-worker killed by a guy (driving himself) in Letcher County who had come straight from the Hazard methadone clinic. Once I followed a driver who was all over the road on the parkway heading toward Hazard. It was so bad that I called 911 to report it because I thought he was drunk. Guess what, He pulled straight into the methadone clinic. Shut it down because there are more effective and safer ways to get someone off drugs.
onlooker

Lewisport, KY

#17 Jan 27, 2008
just another way of getting dope
not rich

Lewisport, KY

#18 Jan 27, 2008
don't waste your time
contrast

Sizerock, KY

#23 Jan 29, 2008
i partially agree w/ u "lesliecogangsta," the only way to stay off drugs is, the desire of wanting to stay clean! methadone clinics..just another addiction someone has to deal with....and once someone has a methadone addiction, and tries to combine other narcotics..it is deadly!!
LOL

Lewisport, KY

#24 Jan 30, 2008
i've heard so many people say "im not on drugs anymore, I go to the Methadone clinic"

You're still dope fukd, only difference is that now you're part of the system. Go Government!!
LOL

Lewisport, KY

#25 Jan 30, 2008
and you spend way more gas because you have to go to hazard or corbin instead of just down the road! if you're going to do it anyway, give you money to the locals :)
huh

North, SC

#26 Feb 2, 2008
LOL wrote:
i've heard so many people say "im not on drugs anymore, I go to the Methadone clinic"
You're still dope fukd, only difference is that now you're part of the system. Go Government!!
JUst like people who get rx narcotics. Only diff in them and a dope head is that the gov says its ok so people think its ok cause they cant think for there self
jackscreeker

AOL

#27 Feb 5, 2008
Just Say No wrote:
I think Methadone Clinics are just a legalized dope house. I know people who start going to it and they give you a 5 year plan to take you off. Furthermore the one in Hazard needs shut down. Their policy is that methadone patients have a driver with them when they come for medication because they take a dose in the office. I drive past this clinic everyday to go to work and rarely do I see more than one person in a car turning into the clinic or pulling out from it. On top of that I had a co-worker killed by a guy (driving himself) in Letcher County who had come straight from the Hazard methadone clinic. Once I followed a driver who was all over the road on the parkway heading toward Hazard. It was so bad that I called 911 to report it because I thought he was drunk. Guess what, He pulled straight into the methadone clinic. Shut it down because there are more effective and safer ways to get someone off drugs.
Have you ever been on drugs I guess not or non of you would be saying that shit. When you child or mother is on drugs and nothing els has helped and the methodone clinc was you only hope in site maby you would not dish it. you may say you would do anything but it is not up to you to quit it is up to someone els. I go ever day and it has saved my life I went everwere before and nothing helped.I think people like you need to be edu in addiction and the clinic
DRUGS

Lewisport, KY

#28 Feb 5, 2008
I WILL NEVER BE ON DRUGS. ALL YOU HAVE DONE IS REPLACE ONE DRUG WITH ANOTHER.
Ky Girl

AOL

#31 Feb 6, 2008
Methodone are just a other pill to help people to get off drugs. But like you say of you want off drugs you can do it belive me I know to Methodones just about kill my best friend and they will do the some for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
interracial dating WRONG and immoral 7 min slanded 125
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 39 min Southern democrat 2,026
Gays or bisexual people in Leslie county. 2 hr Cirious 17
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Limbertwig 151,434
hacker got whipped by begley 3 hr frog 10
seperated or not 4 hr plse 3
i am in love with my best friend 4 hr wondering 15
•••
•••
Hyden Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hyden Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hyden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hyden News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hyden
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••