My psycho wife dominates me!
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
leona

Viper, KY

#123 Jan 5, 2012
Your'e welcome!! I always step in on others conversations not meaning anything and get slammed too..it is nothing tho..we all have a right to speak on here and I just got defensive for no reason.
MAJI

Bolivar, MO

#124 Jan 5, 2012
Seeking Advice never did respond again did he?
leona

Viper, KY

#125 Jan 5, 2012
No he didn't..
MAJI

Bolivar, MO

#126 Jan 5, 2012
Have a great evening.
leona

Viper, KY

#127 Jan 5, 2012
Thanks...you too..and esp a grt weekend.
that guy

United States

#128 Jan 5, 2012
leona wrote:
Your'e welcome!! I always step in on others conversations not meaning anything and get slammed too..it is nothing tho..we all have a right to speak on here and I just got defensive for no reason.
"MAJI" seems like a very nice lady. I regret having snapped at her. I know it's no real excuse, but, it was a case of mistaken identity.
leona

Viper, KY

#129 Jan 5, 2012
I know what ya mean...we are gonna have to keep our cool "that guy...I did it too..she in my mind was siding with yep and it made me think about the time you were until you cam over to me..:)
that guy

United States

#130 Jan 5, 2012
leona wrote:
I know what ya mean...we are gonna have to keep our cool "that guy...I did it too..she in my mind was siding with yep and it made me think about the time you were until you cam over to me..:)
Well, you probably don't catch me "siding with yep" too often. We're kinda like oil and vinegar, if you get my drift. lol But I do like you pretty good. Heard what you said about the "friends" and it just made me kind of wonder. There is some sadness under that thick hide ... isn't there?
great

Hazard, KY

#131 Jan 5, 2012
HaHa wrote:
My wife tried that and I kicked her to the curb.
i got her now ha ha ha
Rauf lala

United States

#132 Mar 3, 2012
Screw her
kixx66

Sikeston, MO

#133 Mar 8, 2012
Seeking Advice wrote:
my wife uses my Facebook and Myspace accounts as if they were her own. She hasran off all my family and friends because of it. She keeps all the money from me. Her dream is for me to do everything she wants, as soon as she speaks it. She tries to force her opinions on me. I really try to do what she wants because if I don't its like World War 3 all over again. The only place she doesn't dominate me is the bedroom. Our sex life could really use some major help. What should I do? I feel like a prisoner in my own life. She even goes as far to make other people not like me over what she tells them about me. She is like a dramatic witch. Many people tell me to leave her but she makes it complicated to do so. I have never been so unhappy.
1. You can stay
2. You can go
Pick one and stfu..
jazzzmman

Redmond, WA

#134 Jul 13, 2012
Lets face it ur whipped. Might as well accept it. what size skirt do u wear?
well hell

Hyden, KY

#135 Dec 21, 2012
well seems to me they is one of two ways to handle this learn her whos boss or put a new one in her place
MuttPup

Bloomington, IN

#136 Dec 18, 2015
Scarlet wrote:
If all else fails you might just want to resign yourself to a life as her personal slave. You might get to liking it. Who knows?
My wife is the boss at our house. I have no choice but to do as she says. She makes me clean, dust, sweep, wash dishes and clothes etc. She makes me do it all plus wait on her every step of the way. If I screw up I get my ass beat. I know better than to cross her. It does me no good to disobey so I don't even think it. I can't stand it when my ass is so sore I can't even sit down. Just obey as I do and life will be much better for you.
Austin J

United States

#137 Dec 19, 2015
MuttPup wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife is the boss at our house. I have no choice but to do as she says. She makes me clean, dust, sweep, wash dishes and clothes etc. She makes me do it all plus wait on her every step of the way. If I screw up I get my ass beat. I know better than to cross her. It does me no good to disobey so I don't even think it. I can't stand it when my ass is so sore I can't even sit down. Just obey as I do and life will be much better for you.
Me too I have to kiss her feet after I massage them
Orange County

United States

#138 Dec 19, 2015
Austin J wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too I have to kiss her feet after I massage them
What a los er lmao!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 24 min TrumpMan 149,598
Next Judge 23 hr haha 8
happy birthday bill Fri future 1
D!ck nosed Amanda Fri Yep 33
Blue doamond Thu Bubba 10
Cheese on everything... Jul 21 Kharma 3
Basketball (Feb '13) Jul 20 SOS 12

Hyden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hyden Mortgages