Where is he

Lewisport, KY

#1 Feb 13, 2010
Where is he?
Hospital

Harpursville, NY

#2 Feb 14, 2010
He's in the UK hospital he had a drug over dose at Blind Janice's house. This makes the 2nd make who's drugged over dosed in her house but one died.
who

Williston, SC

#3 Feb 15, 2010
Which timmy Brock you talking about .. the one i know hasnt has no drug over dose...
wow

Green Bay, WI

#4 Feb 15, 2010
blind person dont no what th are selling.maby she got into the rat poison. lo..just my opi..
Well

Harpursville, NY

#5 Feb 16, 2010
Im talking about the one who has two brothers and one sister, Chris,Covey,And Maria.. Thats the Timmy Brock/Sizemore im talking about. You may have been talkin about a different one.
wondering man

Green Bay, WI

#6 Feb 17, 2010
is he still in the hospital now or did her get of the hospital, I herd that he got married right before he overdosed in harlan like the week before to michelle creech i was wondering if that was true?
Well

Harpursville, NY

#7 Feb 18, 2010
Yes it's true, He did get married to her, as far as i care timmy is a low life he always will be, He was mean to his ex wife Tracey Napier he treated her so bad. He is out of UK now but this isn't the end of him yet it will be soon though. If you look on his face and see the scar that runs down his face he got that for trying to beat up a man who was sick and very very small and his son stepped in and busted timmys freakin head in, Timmy needed that. and more if i can get a hold of him.
Just a few hours before he over dosed he was in my drive way blowen and sh*t tryin to get me to come out and I wouldn't he needs to be put DOWN
this is timmy

Ashland, KY

#9 Dec 5, 2011
whats ur name?
getting it right

Somerset, KY

#10 Mar 6, 2013
Timmy is in london working every day has a wife and a son and is doing really well for his Family as i have been told from what i hear his Dad married a woman from london and she really helped Timmy alot she kept him outta jail sometime back and from what i hear he has come along way been clean almost 3 years and from the way i remember Timmy thats saying alot.i ran into Jimmy and his new wife at the store one night about year and a half ago and they were telling me this so thats all i have to say
wanting to know

United States

#11 Mar 18, 2013
Where is he wrote:
Where is he?
is she the one that fooled around with timmys dad jimmy lynn ? back in the time but as we know he has had a few as bad as her
out of line

Somerset, KY

#12 Nov 17, 2013
wanting to know wrote:
<quoted text>is she the one that fooled around with timmys dad jimmy lynn ? back in the time but as we know he has had a few as bad as her
no she did not fool around with Jimmy lynn before. i have met her and have got to know her real well as me and Glenn have spent a lot of time with them in the last three years and i will say this she is the best thing to happen to Jimmy and he seems to be very happy i wish them many years of happeniss
mee

Hyden, KY

#13 Nov 19, 2013
timmy is a joke him, his sister, and brother chris all need to O.D.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min How Stupid can yo... 138,498
OBama Needs To Go (Jul '09) 1 hr ILoveFroYo 19,362
Glass houses and skeletons 3 hr getsyoucloser 10
mail fraud 11 hr MISSSING PACKAGE 1
hot girls 11 hr Gossip girl 7
jd roberts? (Nov '14) 14 hr Redneck 3
Want to no 19 hr hahahaha 3
More from around the web

Hyden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]