Next Last
ggg

Shawnee, KS

#46 Jun 9, 2009

Since: Feb 08

hyden

#47 Jun 10, 2009
FRIEND B wrote:
You all need to GET A LIFE! & Leave Nicole alone, What in the hell has she ever done to you, I'm sure NOTHING, & you should be JEALOUS OF HER!!! GO NICOLE!!
i don't know who you are, but thanx!
Wow

Lawrenceville, GA

#48 Oct 3, 2009
Nicole Ward wrote:
don't post stuff like this on the internet, we need to keep this on the down low, or they'll ban cats from hyden, you know, just like they did on south park! ever 1 bring your cats to my house, we'll keep em in my attic so we can all keep on cheesing!!!
. Man your stupid it's actualy real. And very deadly if you get to much urine you will die
angryshebear

United States

#49 Nov 17, 2009
You guys are sick!!!
dra

Far Rockaway, NY

#50 Jan 1, 2010
it's fon to due!
AZT

Houston, TX

#51 Mar 12, 2011
High levels of ammonia in Cat piss. No wonder your generation is going to shit.
pets

La Center, WA

#52 Mar 17, 2011
Nicole Ward wrote:
don't post stuff like this on the internet, we need to keep this on the down low, or they'll ban cats from hyden, you know, just like they did on south park! ever 1 bring your cats to my house, we'll keep em in my attic so we can all keep on cheesing!!!
What in the world???????
butch berger

Milford, PA

#55 May 25, 2011
i like men and like it in my but!!!
Hey

Lancaster, WI

#56 May 26, 2011
This topix show how stupid people are in Leslie county, not to say about the other counties. Why do you all have to talk and act like animals.
Dean I know

Branford, CT

#57 Apr 28, 2012
Cat urine? Are u serious ? Disgusting and pathetic... We now the italking about llegal shit( which I do not condone or the league)...I think we all should be above board with our kids. Sounds simple but keep it even.
jimmy savile

Harrogate, UK

#58 Mar 14, 2013
i want you
awful

Hyden, KY

#59 Mar 14, 2013
Hey wrote:
This topix show how stupid people are in Leslie county, not to say about the other counties. Why do you all have to talk and act like animals.
Nicole has had a hard life; she does not deserve this.
look

Hyden, KY

#60 Mar 14, 2013
AZT wrote:
High levels of ammonia in Cat piss. No wonder your generation is going to shit.
this is mild to the latest thing they are saving their crap and pee and putting it in a 2 leader pop bottle. and putting a balloon over it put in the sun when it blows up they get that and huff it.stay high 12 hr. on it.wonder whats next.the law against it i bet.any body with crap in a bottle with a balloon on it is gone to jail.charges a crap lab...
that

Hyden, KY

#61 Mar 14, 2013
look wrote:
<quoted text>this is mild to the latest thing they are saving their crap and pee and putting it in a 2 leader pop bottle. and putting a balloon over it put in the sun when it blows up they get that and huff it.stay high 12 hr. on it.wonder whats next.the law against it i bet.any body with crap in a bottle with a balloon on it is gone to jail.charges a crap lab...
is wild..the things people will do to get high..
yep

Hyden, KY

#62 Mar 14, 2013
that wrote:
<quoted text>
is wild..the things people will do to get high..
they do anything you just give it a little time when the big drug sails drop big time watch what a law is put in place any body with a 2 letter bottle and a balloon or a condom around will be charged with a crap lab. hahaha watch and see.ill bet you my dry land fishing rod.
i would

Hyden, KY

#63 Mar 14, 2013
yep wrote:
<quoted text>they do anything you just give it a little time when the big drug sails drop big time watch what a law is put in place any body with a 2 letter bottle and a balloon or a condom around will be charged with a crap lab. hahaha watch and see.ill bet you my dry land fishing rod.
like to see that fishing rod.
haa

Hyden, KY

#64 Mar 15, 2013
i would wrote:
<quoted text>
like to see that fishing rod.
Well baby, how about it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
getting pregnant and your man is fixed 42 min Doubt it 14
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Wisdom of God 171,884
alyssa 2 hr Geez 21
April eversole still ugly af 8 hr Nono 29
Poll My husband dont give me money what should I do? (Dec '10) 12 hr Angel 282
Sheriff 2018, Who's Running? Does anyone know a... 14 hr Frank 166
Drop a word , Add a word (Apr '12) Sat texas pete 43

Hyden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hyden Mortgages