hyden church of god on new t.v. show justified

Posted in the Hyden Forum

GM happy to be saved

Lancaster, WI

#1 Apr 1, 2010
On the new tv show's opening credits is a driveby shot of our very own hyden CHURCH OF GOD. The new show is broadcast on the FX CHANNEL. Check it out. To check out the real thing, everyone is invited to our EASTER SERVICES ON SUNDAY 10 AM SUNDAY SCHOOL. 11 AM CHURCH SERVICES. Egg hunt after church. EVERYONE INVITED!!!
Miss Sunshine

Hindman, KY

#2 Apr 1, 2010
Oh yeah that is really cool, "The Hyden Church of God", Every-one should check it out our very own county and our Church is on this New show called Justified.I agree with Mr.happy to be saved You should check out "THE HYDEN CHURCH OF GOD". SUNDAY SCHOOL at 10:00 0'clock and Church Service at 11:00 0'clock and a Huge Easter Egg Hunt at "THE NIXON CENTER, EVERYONE IS WELCOME!!!!!!
i saw it too

Harpursville, NY

#3 Apr 1, 2010
Yea I saw it too, I was like "wow, look!". Kinda neat.
Did you see

Lewisport, KY

#4 Apr 2, 2010
Mozelle Church of Gods BIG 10 commandments sigh? That is in the ad for the show also. BIG Big Big.
when

Lancaster, WI

#5 Apr 2, 2010
GM happy to be saved wrote:
On the new tv show's opening credits is a driveby shot of our very own hyden CHURCH OF GOD. The new show is broadcast on the FX CHANNEL. Check it out. To check out the real thing, everyone is invited to our EASTER SERVICES ON SUNDAY 10 AM SUNDAY SCHOOL. 11 AM CHURCH SERVICES. Egg hunt after church. EVERYONE INVITED!!!
when does the show air?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min Alias -_- 135,633
Kelli 2 hr KELLY 4
OBama Needs To Go (Jul '09) 3 hr IND 19,058
billy wayne baker 19 hr bad 3
billy wayne baker 20 hr Shabam 10
Competition? 22 hr whose side are we... 12
hurt Sat Urnittheonly1 5
More from around the web

Hyden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]