David Benton S09
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Question-Comment

Hyden, KY

#24 Nov 29, 2012
honestly wrote:
I think if I am not mistaken we only have 2 sherrif units that are legally capable of arresting someone, beyond that techinically none of the rest have the right to arrest you because they are not legally certified corrections officers. But try to tell them that and it wont do you any good. maybe find a lawyer from out of town who has no local ties and political gains and you could get out of most anything for the fact you were arrested by a average person in a uniform
Then how are citizens arrest possible?
Also from what I read it looks as if it is legit that this guy whoever he is can make arrest.
http://chfs.ky.gov/NR/rdonlyres/0B29A6DB-200B...
someperson

United States

#25 Feb 3, 2013
If he don't stop stalking people in his car and trying to slander there names he is gonna go to jail over it so some one better let him know to back off
people

United States

#26 Feb 3, 2013
Paul Howard has been the best Sheriff we have ever had since Ford Bowling. Paul does his job but really he does need to get Benton out of the way. Benton is a down fall for the Sherriff's office. If Benton was out of the way things would be a lot better so please Paul get him out of there. He is hurting you every way he can. He is using your curser of LeeCo. for stuff he should not be doing.
Says it all

Virgie, KY

#27 Feb 4, 2013
When you say Paul is a good sheriff a ything after that has no merit, by what you call good obviously means the things you refere to as bad are probably not. Sorry at least David will actually respond.
needed help

Happy, KY

#28 Feb 7, 2013
david benton came to help me when i called 911.im sure druggies and thiefs dont like him. let someone steal off you or wreck and be laying over a hill and you will be glad to see him. He is a good man and not afraid to come help people in leslie county.
People

Hyden, KY

#29 Feb 8, 2013
He in drugs hisself!!!
death

Hyden, KY

#30 Feb 19, 2013
that and the mafia runs sherrifs too id say just ask around. hes on pain pills.
law

Corbin, KY

#31 Feb 19, 2013
dont he screw that black haired woman that works up to the state garage..black hair ,looks nasty like she never takes a bath.. nasty clothes and she wears them real tight jeans and try to show her saggy boobies ,,but she looks dirty lookin..I think all the guys at the state garage have had her ,,but the keep it silent because of there wifes ,,and they sneek around in ther trucks with her .., if the wifes of the guys that work up to the state highway garage just new boy talk about trouble...
drugs

London, KY

#32 Feb 20, 2013
scotty coots works with david to set people up i know for a fact he told me how much money he gets paid on everyone he sets up 100 to 150 on each one
Truth

Hyden, KY

#33 Feb 21, 2013
He get's out of every thing . How can he and his skanky wife get by with having no water in there house and selling his food stamp card for drugs is beyond me. His brother in law has no idea that he is setting him up. Tony Baker you should watch your back they have already been to your house once and that was because of Scotty telling the law you were making meth just so he could get out of the warrant you had on him.
drugs

London, KY

#34 Feb 21, 2013
Truth wrote:
He get's out of every thing . How can he and his skanky wife get by with having no water in there house and selling his food stamp card for drugs is beyond me. His brother in law has no idea that he is setting him up. Tony Baker you should watch your back they have already been to your house once and that was because of Scotty telling the law you were making meth just so he could get out of the warrant you had on him.
tony is a lowlife pease of shit his self he ratted on on me to the cops so tony and scotty both r rats and tony is eat up hep.c aids and hurpis thats a nasty sob
justice

Hyden, KY

#35 Mar 23, 2013
would prevail if and when a court case arises from
a non licensed cop? making an illegal arrest. Might happen yet.
scott coots

Hyden, KY

#36 Apr 15, 2013
this is for truth and dugs if u have a problem with me come seee me if not u are a lieing sob u all have nothing else better than lie on people.
wooton ky

Hyden, KY

#37 Apr 16, 2013
scott coots why did you rob wb muncy of tools and take them to a pawn shop in hazard if you are so good you are on tape at h&k you are going to get yours you goody too shoes every person knows you are no good for anything don't think your green jeep wasn't seen
wooton ky

Hyden, KY

#38 Apr 24, 2013
where are scotty too hootie
Sadden

Tucker, GA

#39 Apr 24, 2013
davids cruiser has been broke down, NOTHING MORE OR NOTHING LESS why this happen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Patriot 166,387
Sheriff 2018, Who's Running? Does anyone know a... 1 hr The man 23
What goin on it turkey foot (Sep '12) 5 hr estep 8
Tim Koogler 6 hr Tim Koogler 1
Timothy Koogler hit and run 15 hr Just My Opinion 2
If you keep having it removed we will flood topix Sat Wow 3
T.T. Koogler Sat Citizen X 1

Hyden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hyden Mortgages