David Benton S09
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wondering

Lancaster, WI

#1 Sep 29, 2010
Just wondering where S09 has been keeping himself? I usually see him in his cruiser everyday but haven't seen him for over a week now. He is usually on the scanner every night and some days and answers alot of calls. He seems like an allright guy. Is he on vacation or has he just disappeared?
maybe

Lewisport, KY

#2 Sep 29, 2010
he has to get another job, with a baby & great grandbaby on the way.
s09dog

Hindman, KY

#3 Sep 29, 2010
davids cruiser has been broke down, NOTHING MORE OR NOTHING LESS.
maybe

Lewisport, KY

#4 Sep 30, 2010
what do you mean he had to get another job he is a special deputy he dont get paid for what he does jack ass....as for him being a daddy thats bull s....
dog

Lewisport, KY

#5 Sep 30, 2010
yea i no his cruiser has been broke down an boy has the county missed him he is one of two deputies that actully gets out an does something
hmmmm

Hyden, KY

#6 Aug 26, 2012
yea he does go out and do something... what he does go out and do is drugs bet you all didnt know that did ya why dont you give him a drug test if you think its a lie...
I know

Hyden, KY

#8 Aug 26, 2012
Bones is a good guy and will help you any way he can he is not on drugs and if you dont have any other thing to say but bull shit that dont say any thing at all!
hmmmm

Hyden, KY

#9 Aug 27, 2012
ok drug test him then see if its a lie... Bet he dont pass the test I have seen him do the drugs....lmao...he also sells some to....hmmmmm? you must not know him to good huh?
duu

Mount Sterling, KY

#10 Aug 27, 2012
hmmmm wrote:
ok drug test him then see if its a lie... Bet he dont pass the test I have seen him do the drugs....lmao...he also sells some to....hmmmmm? you must not know him to good huh?
you are a real dumb ass,you get on here and tell everybody that he sells to you ,that's like bitting the hand that helps you whene you need,you are really a true hyden ky shit ass.
meer

Hyden, KY

#11 Aug 28, 2012
that the toothless one robbed evidence looker twise?. give the sheriff paul a drug test hes on 30's.
hmmmm

Hyden, KY

#12 Sep 30, 2012
ohh yea he is the one thats f*cking that tammie house chick so that she can tell him who all to bust for drugs and her a needle junkie as well funny how when they get every one busted they know then cant buy no more...lol...
over and out

Hyden, KY

#15 Oct 3, 2012
hmmmm wrote:
ohh yea he is the one thats f*cking that tammie house chick so that she can tell him who all to bust for drugs and her a needle junkie as well funny how when they get every one busted they know then cant buy no more...lol...
Yeah I seen him meeting Tammie and her daddy in the Iga parking lot about a month ago.Her dad got out of the drivers side and got back in on the passenger side and David got in and Tammie went to the back of the van.He has been fooling with Tammie for a while now,you know sex for drugs kind of thing.She brags about going out with him to everyone. Isn't he married?If I was his wife I sure would be afraid to sleep with him and him sleeping with a junkie.She thinks she's something because she sleeps with a cop for drugs.That's really something to brag about.
Roger Adams

Wooton, KY

#16 Oct 10, 2012
None of the ppl that works at that office likes him. The only person that does is the sheriff. 2 peas in a pod if you ask me. Plus that old beige expedition that he is driving around has no lights in it and no insurance, but it's ok for them to ride around with no insurance cause there the cops and no one is going to give them a ticket right. That place is a joke.

There is nothing but the family that works there 2 daughter in laws a niece a nephew and the sheriffs wife. It's public records so go check it out and see how much money our taxes are paying this family to do a half ass job.

Can't wait till the next election cause my vote will be for Roger Adams. He has promised that there will be no special deputies at that place. He said that the family working there and ripping the tax payers off will be over with. He said that there will be no more getting things from these local business and not paying them for it.(WOW that is awful I mean these ppl have families to feed and if there not getting there money on time then there bills aren't paid on time) Roger Adams is not upholding the things that has and still is happening at that office. So go out and Vote Roger Adams for Sheriff
What about that

Hyden, KY

#17 Oct 11, 2012
You all said the same things about the last jailer and his family. Now everyone regrets all that. Seems you all have moved on to new victims the Sherrif and his family, better be careful might end up regretting that next year also.
bull creeker

Hyden, KY

#18 Nov 6, 2012
he is a terrible deputy, volunteers cauz nobody will pay him, where does he get cash, draw a check..? if so he's def. breakin the law, if knowinly drawin a ssi cjeck, or disability, just want, he questioned a guy other day accused of thief, ans said didnt like that hamdicapped person to respond to calls w/ women, when when none is involved, or on the wrong side, he will take sides, supposed to protect and serve, not arrive and judge.........
henry smith

Hyden, KY

#19 Nov 8, 2012
hes one of my boys but he is still a JOKE.
citizen

Hyden, KY

#20 Nov 18, 2012
he is no good as a dep., or a person, be-littles ppl, unless he cant get s/thing from u, or a woman. they need to drug test him, and if he draws a check, needs 2 b cut off, bein a dep. proves he is able to work, thats the reason the country is in the shape it is. he needs 2 b removed, and live w/ his whores, s/body needs 2 do s/thin, i have reported him for derogatory statements, but nutin done, so oh well....
Henry

Hyden, KY

#21 Nov 19, 2012
Now what dose he have to do with tammmy house
Sad

Tucker, GA

#22 Nov 29, 2012
Is there a deputy that's actually certified?
honestly

Hyden, KY

#23 Nov 29, 2012
I think if I am not mistaken we only have 2 sherrif units that are legally capable of arresting someone, beyond that techinically none of the rest have the right to arrest you because they are not legally certified corrections officers. But try to tell them that and it wont do you any good. maybe find a lawyer from out of town who has no local ties and political gains and you could get out of most anything for the fact you were arrested by a average person in a uniform

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min Strel 157,856
theda k 5 hr Moonlight 18
Looking 23 hr Looking 5
Leslie county high school 23 hr KARMA 7
Devils Daughter Sat Ridin high 15
Christians who don't know the Bible Sat well 2
June Nantz bunch Jan 12 Citizen cain 3

Hyden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hyden Mortgages