sexy mike sizemore
girl next door

Richmond, KY

#1 May 22, 2010
hey mike, i sure do like your singing and picking, i wish i could cuddle up with you while you are cooing, i think you and i could make some sweet music together, baby i'm here when you need me, can't wait to hold you in my arms and look into those baby blues.
for ur info

Harpursville, NY

#2 May 22, 2010
u won't be holding him in ur arms he has a good woman.so quit making trouble. i know for a fact he is appy with her. ha! ha!
homealone

London, KY

#3 May 22, 2010
I heard his last name is not sizemore, but starts with a "N." Hehe Yes does sing and pick, and has blue eyes. By the way what is your name, and where do you live? Like I don't already know.
FOR UR INFO

Williston, SC

#4 May 23, 2010
i have screwed him and he could not even get it up. so if i were u would not even wast my time with that WELL I GUESS U COULD SAY THAT I KINDS SCREWED HIM LMFAO
curious

Lancaster, WI

#5 May 23, 2010
what mike sizemore are you talking about???? where is from.....where does he live???? the mike sizemore i know doesn't have blue eyes and has a steady girlfriend.
not

Lancaster, WI

#6 May 23, 2010
Mike Sizemore does pick a little and he does hnk have blue eyes mike is a good guy when he ant drinkin, so if u want him send him an im i really dont think he has woman
noway

United States

#7 May 23, 2010
you will get him he has a woman
punkrock

London, KY

#8 May 23, 2010
girl next door wrote:
hey mike, i sure do like your singing and picking, i wish i could cuddle up with you while you are cooing, i think you and i could make some sweet music together, baby i'm here when you need me, can't wait to hold you in my arms and look into those baby blues.
Which county is this Mike from? Leslie or Perry?
he isfrom

United States

#9 May 23, 2010
leslie. he is a mean guy.dont mess wit him he is meam i tell u
lulu

Harpursville, NY

#10 May 23, 2010
are you talking about glenn sizemore's son??????
ha ha

Lancaster, WI

#11 May 23, 2010
He has a woman, a good woman at that. leave em alone. Weither he drinks or not is their business... Francis is a fine person.
i know

Whitesburg, KY

#12 May 24, 2010
for a fact that he is happy. leave it be ok. cause you aint nutn but a trouble maker
im sorry

Williston, SC

#13 May 24, 2010
but you cant be happy if you stay drunk all the freaking time. he is a drunk and dead beat job less father who dont think about nothing but how he is gonna get his next drink. I bet you money, that his poor OLD GIRL FRIEND buys his beer for him everyday, because he sure as hell dont have a job to buy it his self. He uses her for money and someone to baby sit his drunk ass he is a horn dog that will sleep with anyone that will have him that is when he can get a hard on. Trust me honey you dont want this guy he is a looser let the OLD woman he has keep him. Unless you want a drunkin looser?????
come and get your love

Waco, KY

#14 Jan 7, 2011
well whoever is saying all those crazy things about that sexy mike sizemore sure don't know him very well, he might drink a little but honey you can't find anybody as good as he is in bed, he can make you see stars for a long time!!!!!!!!!! i for one would like to take him on again, i ain't seen stars like that in a long time, so mikey anytime you can get away to give me a good time just let me know and i will be there, can't wait!!! yummy, yummy, so, so GOOD!!!!!!!!!
come and get your love

Waco, KY

#15 Jan 7, 2011
you people stop lying on that sexy mike sizemore, he might drink a little bit, but that is only so he can get in the mood, shoot i have been in bed with him before and he made me see stars all night long, so mikey anytime you can get away just call me and we will shoot for the moon this time, yummy-yummy i get goose bumps just thinking about it
what is it to you

Waco, KY

#16 Jan 19, 2011
im sorry wrote:
but you cant be happy if you stay drunk all the freaking time. he is a drunk and dead beat job less father who dont think about nothing but how he is gonna get his next drink. I bet you money, that his poor OLD GIRL FRIEND buys his beer for him everyday, because he sure as hell dont have a job to buy it his self. He uses her for money and someone to baby sit his drunk ass he is a horn dog that will sleep with anyone that will have him that is when he can get a hard on. Trust me honey you dont want this guy he is a looser let the OLD woman he has keep him. Unless you want a drunkin looser?????
If i was you i wouldn't worry about whether he works or not nor who who buys his beer, that is totally his business. It sure sound like you may just be jealous and want to sleep with him yourself, otherwise why would you care. i personally would say you are the loser and more than likely you are the horn dog wanting his bone and mad because you can't get it, you sound like the drunken loser you are calling him, sounds like you upset because he is happy with his woman and there is certainly no chance of you getting his bone or drinking his beer. My best advice to you would be go hunt yourself a job and a man if you can find one and stay off the booze and stop sticking your nose in other peoples business and you probley will be alright. If you are as nice as you seem to think you are, whenever you get your job you should send the old boy a few dollars for a little bit of beer so him and his woman can have a little fun.
omg

Kite, KY

#17 Jan 20, 2011
he is happy leave him alone..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min USA 170,491
alyssa 3 hr Justice 4 Paige 8
Nude at home and in your back yard 10 hr unique 6
Dog tied starving 11 hr Savethedogplease 6
Sheriff 2018, Who's Running? Does anyone know a... 13 hr Sampson 146
Searching for Cemetery 19 hr Taterbug615 5
Whose everybody voting for for judge? Sun Voter 3 5

Hyden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance