First Prev
of 3
Next Last
just wondering

Sizerock, KY

#1 Sep 4, 2008
what happen to frankie simpson, tychennia davidson, brian collett, wade melton, tonda kilburn, ralp hoskins, james melton, janie osbourne, tisha adams just trying to locate some old friends
who

Sizerock, KY

#2 Sep 4, 2008
just wondering wrote:
what happen to frankie simpson, tychennia davidson, brian collett, wade melton, tonda kilburn, ralp hoskins, james melton, janie osbourne, tisha adams just trying to locate some old friends
Who are you, I know wh tishia adams is. She lives on wooton.
Jackie caldwell Thompson

Sizerock, KY

#3 Sep 4, 2008
just wondering wrote:
Frankie Simpson is married to tanya asher they have 3 kids I think and live up Middlefork or somewhere on Beechfork if I am not mistaken. Saw Tychennia today she has an 8 yr old daughter Kayla and she is single, I think shes living on wooton. and there were 2 brain colletts im not sure which one ur talking about. Wade Melton is married and lives over on chavies.Tonda was married to Micheal Pennington but they seperated, they had little boy, I am not sure who she is dating now but I think she lives at wooton still. Ralph Hoskins is in Florida not sure if hes married but there is a woman in his life. Jamie Melton is still on wooton last time I saw him. I havent seen janie osborne in a while. but Latisha is married to Darrell Helton and has a beautiful little girl they live on the hill above williams cheveron on cutshin. some of these people have Myspace.. I know Ralph, tychenia and wade do.
well

Sizerock, KY

#4 Sep 5, 2008
were are jason and brandon witt at.
farmer

Sizerock, KY

#5 Sep 5, 2008
William Baker what happen to him.
to all

Murfreesboro, TN

#6 Sep 5, 2008
well wrote:
were are jason and brandon witt at.
Jason and Brandon Witt are in Nashville
Aint Married

Williston, SC

#7 Sep 5, 2008
From what I can find out her is happily unmarried to Gayle Farler. They have 2 boys. Not sure where William lives I see him pretty often
farmer wrote:
William Baker what happen to him.
Really

Williston, SC

#8 Sep 5, 2008
I never thought William and Gale would divorce. I thought they were so much in love. I know he sure loved her gave her things she never had before. Bet she dont get them sinse they aint together.
94 Facts

Williston, SC

#9 Sep 6, 2008
We the class of 1994 were the last freshman class to complete a full year of school in the old building and the first graduating class to complete a full year in the new building.We graduated something like 250.Whole lot of loving going on back in the mid 70s.
bocephious

Sizerock, KY

#10 Sep 7, 2008
brian collett getting another divorce works in mines
a friend

Sizerock, KY

#11 Sep 14, 2008
See almost everyone of those people every day. Tychenia is doing fine, Wade still plays music, Tonda recently got a divorce, Jamie married little Mandi Feltner. Someone said Chasity Morgan was back on Rockhouse and was doing good, Kim Pollard is well still Kim but divorced from Scott and lives in the head of cutshin with Rick Mullins. Got any news on any one else let us know.
june

Sizerock, KY

#12 Sep 14, 2008
Tony Lewis where is he at. The one that had the big glasses
well

Sizerock, KY

#13 Sep 14, 2008
Tammy Lewis, Betty Davis, Megan
normal

Sizerock, KY

#14 Sep 14, 2008
Tammy Lewis is divorced from Chad and lives in London with her mamma got a beautiful little girl, See Betty Davis a lot she has a pretty little girl too she still lives up cutshin with Kieth Lewis she looks real good, and Megan has two children and I think is back staying at home with her mom and dad....
Good

Williston, SC

#15 Sep 14, 2008
who wrote:
<quoted text>Who are you, I know wh tishia adams is. She lives on wooton.
i seen frankie last night at a b-day party we played at.he is still himself living up beechfork i think
blue eyes

Sizerock, KY

#16 Sep 14, 2008
frankie, did someone say he was still with tanya. I always liked the both of them....
well

Sizerock, KY

#17 Sep 14, 2008
What happened to Shawn Morgan, Jamie Morgan, David Morgan, Marlane North, Marshall NOrth, Marshall Wells,
class of 93

Williston, SC

#18 Sep 14, 2008
94 Facts wrote:
We the class of 1994 were the last freshman class to complete a full year of school in the old building and the first graduating class to complete a full year in the new building.We graduated something like 250.Whole lot of loving going on back in the mid 70s.
actually class of 93 graduated from the school first.
hhhhmmm

Lewisport, KY

#19 Sep 14, 2008
Shawm Morgan is married and they have a little boy..he is just about to breakout into the country music world.
wanda

Sizerock, KY

#20 Sep 14, 2008
hhhhmmm wrote:
Shawm Morgan is married and they have a little boy..he is just about to breakout into the country music world.
Well that is good but i have heard better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OBama Needs To Go (Jul '09) 6 hr soo 19,163
Adorable African Serval kittens 6 hr Pillbilly Deluxe 2
Blue diamond mining LLC 10 hr miner 6
looking for boo boo 11 hr Mr outlaw 2
County deputies 12 hr winoneson 10
Does anyone know what happened to Thomas Sizemore? 12 hr Angela Begley Baker 1
Issac turner family (Mar '10) 12 hr Just wondering 21
More from around the web

Hyden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE