John Morgan

Joey Ray Caldwell

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
wow

Cheyenne, WY

#151 Mar 6, 2013
look im an old vulture. wanna put ur peepee in my backside? haa look sw, my pee is tiny. and hw, can i suck ur peepee? the cops are gonna take me in hazardfer sellin meth .wonder what hey up to..i need sum pain pills
wow

Hyden, KY

#152 Mar 6, 2013
i bet you spent all your ssi check on cheap smart phones try to hide your id.i bet you in hungry .hahahaha..you a edit.i have ip spotter.i no where you coming from.give it up dude.
just

Hyden, KY

#153 Mar 6, 2013
haa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea I saw that..he's a real riot isn't he? I'm not up to much..how about you?
hanging out having little time to have a drink and enjoy some things i needed catch up on. haha..
wow

Cheyenne, WY

#154 Mar 6, 2013
you can bet i spent all my ssi check on cheap smart phones try to hide my id.you can bet i in hungry .hahahaha..i a edit.i have a C0CK spotter. i' isso fat i aint seen it in 2 years.you no where i coming from.pull down yer undiez give it up to me. i wanna f*ck uh dude.
just

Cheyenne, WY

#155 Mar 6, 2013
hanging out having little time to have a DlCK in my throat and enjoy some things i needed catch up on. haha..
goo

Hyden, KY

#156 Mar 6, 2013
wow wrote:
you can bet i spent all my ssi check on cheap smart phones try to hide my id.you can bet i in hungry .hahahaha..i a edit.i have a C0CK spotter. i' isso fat i aint seen it in 2 years.you no where i coming from.pull down yer undiez give it up to me. i wanna f*ck uh dude.
find Ru pole dude.
goo

Cheyenne, WY

#157 Mar 6, 2013
wow wrote:
find my tiny peepee poIe dude.
that

Hyden, KY

#158 Mar 8, 2013
that wrote:
<quoted text>
would have to be me..never been in the click.
plus, having never been in the "click", neither they, nor anyone else, ever did me any "favors". So I don't owe them-or anyone else- a single, solitary thing. And when someone gets in my face and asks me for a favor, I can tell them "NO" with a clear conscious. Pricelss. Because you can't put a price on that kind of freedom. Somehow their "favors" just wouldn't be worth it.
concerned person

Hyden, KY

#159 Mar 8, 2013
we need tim coots in thier ?
liberal

Hyden, KY

#160 Mar 8, 2013
concerned person wrote:
we need tim coots in thier ?
why.??..
Haha

Hyden, KY

#161 Mar 8, 2013
Tim Coots...Paul Howard...what's the difference! Lol!!
liberal

Hyden, KY

#162 Mar 8, 2013
Haha wrote:
Tim Coots...Paul Howard...what's the difference! Lol!!
that's the reason i ask why..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Chalupa Batgirl 167,533
Keeping flooding this forum with the name Alyss... 40 min Elbow 16
Mary smith 1 hr HaHa 1
Whitney Roberts where u at 2 hr Fillingdept 27
body found inside a trunk of car 2 hr Well 12
I want a baby to love and share my life WITH! 2 hr Well 4
Rats 12 hr Glad 3
Sheriff 2018, Who's Running? Does anyone know a... 21 hr New sheriff 60

Hyden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hyden Mortgages