Next Last
well

United States

#1 Jan 14, 2009
none of the above...
STUPID

Williston, SC

#2 Jan 14, 2009
MOst of these are retarded, seriously. Delano and John are the two best options. That's not saying much.
hmm

Williston, SC

#3 Jan 14, 2009
danny clark would be a good sheriff
well

Neenah, WI

#4 Jan 14, 2009
STUPID wrote:
MOst of these are retarded, seriously. Delano and John are the two best options. That's not saying much.
john had his chance and the only person he can blame for not being the sheriff right now is himself and delano has never done anything i would like to see how many people in his career that he has arrested himself i bet you can count them on one hand i would not trust him to know what to do if someone really needed him
truth of the matter

Lewisport, KY

#5 Jan 14, 2009
Is that we HAD an excellent sheriff before Little John and that was Fred Davidson, state trooper, educated, fair and a good all around man. That's not what the people of the big LC want. They want someone they can push around. LC will never be anything for the low life, government abusing shyt that lives here. I'm not talking about the working class. I'm talking about the druggies and wel-fare, SSI drawing scum that make up 70% of the population. Danny Clark in the only choice because he's a good cop and honest. But that's not what most want. They want someone they can push around.
smile

Neenah, WI

#6 Jan 14, 2009
:)
citizen

Williston, SC

#7 Jan 14, 2009
well wrote:
<quoted text>john had his chance and the only person he can blame for not being the sheriff right now is himself and delano has never done anything i would like to see how many people in his career that he has arrested himself i bet you can count them on one hand i would not trust him to know what to do if someone really needed him
Well it is obvious that you don't know Delano... he has arrested more people than that. He is honest and treats the young people with respect. He would be the best person for the job. He treats everybody with respect. If only more people were as honest as him. Read the paper you jerk!!! He is in there quite a bit with arrests etc just ask the business people around town. Get your facts straight before you start talking about something you know nothing about!!!!!
When

Williston, SC

#8 Jan 14, 2009
citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it is obvious that you don't know Delano... he has arrested more people than that. He is honest and treats the young people with respect. He would be the best person for the job. He treats everybody with respect. If only more people were as honest as him. Read the paper you jerk!!! He is in there quite a bit with arrests etc just ask the business people around town. Get your facts straight before you start talking about something you know nothing about!!!!!
When did he make these arrests? He also runs around on his wife.
The Line Begins to Blur

Mount Vernon, KY

#10 Jan 16, 2009
Joey Caldwell!
citizen

Williston, SC

#11 Jan 16, 2009
well wrote:
<quoted text>i have known delano all my life he needs to be driving curly and sad sack around on that damn mule instead of being a cop and f*ck you i do read the papers and thats why i say that in his career he has not arrested 5 people i would bet on it
sounds like he has either wrote you a ticket or arrested someone in your family otherwise you would not be talking about a good man.. and watch what you say or I will have this traced to find out who you are. I think people getting on her should watch about using peoples names what if his family such as daughter or grandkids read this dont you think that they would be hurt. Go to church and find Jesus.
I would vote for

Harpursville, NY

#12 Jan 17, 2009
Delano, Fred or Danny Clark but I don't think Danny would run. I would vote for Bill Baker, I think he done good while he worked at the sheriff's office plus he's good a good family. If Danny did run, he'd do it fairly and hire a good staff. He's very smart and knows the law.
I wonder

Harpursville, NY

#13 Jan 17, 2009
has Landry thought about running?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dont understand

Williston, SC

#14 Jan 19, 2009
I was stopped by Joey Ray one evening. He talk to me for about 20 min about nothing, finally he let me go but he never did tell me what I did wrong.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Johnny Knoxville

Mount Vernon, KY

#15 Jan 19, 2009
Joe.. Joe.. He's our man, If he can't do it nobody can.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
why

Williston, SC

#16 Jan 19, 2009
I wonder wrote:
has Landry thought about running?
Why would anyone want to vote for landry. Most of the arrest he makes are illigeal. a good lawyer could tear his cases all to pieces. they overlook him because he is making arrests. granted they probably need to be arrested, but he should do it right. He keeps pulling people over just to see if he can find something.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
haa

United States

#17 Jan 19, 2009
there is no use for any hi sheriff in any county.that is just waste of good taxpayers money.
Put on the run

Williston, SC

#18 Jan 19, 2009
Dont understand wrote:
I was stopped by Joey Ray one evening. He talk to me for about 20 min about nothing, finally he let me go but he never did tell me what I did wrong.
Talk about a wast of tax payer money. I heard he got ran out of the county for politicking.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
who

United States

#19 Jan 19, 2009
joey ray.when did this hapen ? he lives on lomsom mountain.sow him thair couple months ago.
Bradford

Midland, TX

#20 Jan 19, 2009
I think Mr Caldwell would be the best choice, he is an honest person, willling to help others. He would shape up your county.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
just washing my truck

Lewisport, KY

#22 Jan 19, 2009
hmm wrote:
danny clark would be a good sheriff
have you seen him in the little office there,i have.He would be a joke

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 42 min Dennis 148,143
Brandon combs 1 hr Just the truth 2
Casey and Anna Jones 1 hr Jessa 1
Nicole Ward and Sam Brashear 1 hr Hmm 43
OBama Needs To Go (Jul '09) 3 hr new IND 19,635
annoyed wife 11 hr shame shame 18
Wanting Some1 16 hr DjAllan 4
getting rid of tree frogs from my swimming pool (May '08) Sat eyemall 113
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hyden Mortgages