Nally & Hamilton men in Leslie county!!!

Nally & Hamilton men in Leslie county!!!

Posted in the Hyden Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hopeful101

London, KY

#1 Jan 13, 2010
Do any of you ladies know any of the Nally & Hamilton men that work up in Wolf Creek or Rome? If so would you let me know their names? Do they go out on their women? If they do, would you happen to have their name? The kind of vechicle they drive?
Bless

Lancaster, WI

#2 Jan 13, 2010
This is so sad, You would turn to topix it find out if someone is cheating. People don't tell the hole truth on here. Kids get on here play and say things. Don't trust what you hear on this site and it's hard not to. Good luck
Blues Clues

Lewisport, KY

#3 Jan 13, 2010
Oh my god? Hpw many times are you gonna post this. Once is enough
Just

Lancaster, WI

#4 Jan 13, 2010
Just post there names up there and I'll tell ya if they are cheaters..LOL I live close enough to hear the CB lingo.....
sexy mama

United States

#5 Jan 13, 2010
yeah i know what you are talking about i hear them talking all the time they have a excavator man that goes by the name of Hurley as slow as he talks you know that he is a older man i would say if you get him in the sack it would be a allnight thing "Girls" i would like to try me some of that stud stuff
tin tin wren

Corbin, KY

#6 Jan 13, 2010
Michelle Lilly Wilson Bray..

Since: Dec 09

Hindman, KY

#7 Jan 14, 2010
This really is sickening that someone is trying to break up marriages and stuff. This is ridiculous. Why dont you just call the wives instead of getting on here? You are giving Nally & Hamilton a bad name. Them guys are working to feed their families. Your probably the one that who ever you are talking about is cheating with.
been

Corbin, KY

#8 Jan 15, 2010
tin tin wren wrote:
Michelle Lilly Wilson Bray..
She has been around the block over in leslie county trouble with a captial T...a decent person could not get a job like she got
let us work

United States

#9 Jan 17, 2010
just let us work. so you stay home and do your pills
sweetytweety

Macon, GA

#10 Dec 22, 2010
Hopeful101 wrote:
Do any of you ladies know any of the Nally & Hamilton men that work up in Wolf Creek or Rome? If so would you let me know their names? Do they go out on their women? If they do, would you happen to have their name? The kind of vechicle they drive?
yes my man dose keep ur hole hands off
sweetytweety

Macon, GA

#11 Dec 22, 2010
love they new hats he got for Christmas
White Trash

United States

#12 Dec 22, 2010
huh? OH I GET IT

Jew Tayull Eyum Mayen tew pay uhtewntion tew thayut fli wrock wheyen thay shewt thayut big azz dayum high wayull so thay cayun get ayut thayut coawl. thay downt nead thayse CB Hewkers distraktun eyum. Sum wun kud geyut the klayup ayund puwt thays eye ouwt
hmmm

London, KY

#13 Jan 14, 2011
sweetytweety wrote:
love they new hats he got for Christmas
How would you know about the hats they got before they was given to them?

“I love tight,dirty holes”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#14 Feb 28, 2011
Yes ladies we are known to cheat and you aint gonna catch us whether we're from Leslie Co. or Letcher Co.
Betchie

Harpursville, NY

#15 Feb 28, 2011
5$ I can catche... lol
ha ha

Lewisport, KY

#16 Mar 1, 2011
Betchie wrote:
5$ I can catche... lol
bet you cant catch a fire fly in a fruit jar.
Betchie

Harpursville, NY

#17 Mar 1, 2011
I have better things to do with my time than chase fire flies thank you. If these nuts wanna know if their spouse is cheating. Give em rope to hang themselves. It all comes out in the wash. You can't hurt something that self lubricates, I say if you can't beat em join em. Share and share alike, no need in being greedy.. Ever heard the ole saying 2 can play that game?

Location hidden

#18 Mar 1, 2011
Well,I made it home about 2 hrs late.My excuse was "a little trouble underground."Works every time. Didn't get caught.
ha ha

Harpursville, NY

#19 Mar 2, 2011
You're funny, What do you think she's doing while you're gone! Check your computer memory.. HA HA freaking halarious..

Location hidden

#20 Mar 5, 2011
My computer is locked you dumb piece of stupid sh*t!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tim Koogler 22 min James 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Patriot 166,292
Couple looking for a 3rd 8 hr Turn the lights down 21
Sheriff 2018, Who's Running? Does anyone know a... Tue Wondering 19
JR Marcum I still think you are the man. (Dec '08) Tue Twinkle toes 29
Pentecostal beliefs on Adultery in a marriage Aug 14 Mikylikesit 15
Devils Daughter (Dec '16) Aug 14 Tax payer 20

Hyden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hyden Mortgages