Onzie Sizemore
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
who knows

Somerset, KY

#1 Sep 13, 2010
Is Onzie Sizemore still living in Leslie County? Is he still in politics?
citizen

La Center, WA

#2 Oct 26, 2010
No, Onzie is no longer in politics. Yes, he lives
in Leslie County. Married a beautiful girl. I think her mother is Edna Roark. They have a little
baby. Sadly, Onzie lost his Mom last year. Wish him the best.
just checking

Williston, SC

#3 Nov 3, 2010
True that Onzie still lives in Leslie County; true that he married Edna and Raymond Roark's girl; true that he likes starting new families; true that he abandoned his child Josh from his first marriage; true that he abandoned his child Thomas from his second marriage; true he abandoned after leaving her broke his third wife; true that he married his forth and current wife in order to get a job; true that he is a low life, lying, good for nothing piece of crap. True that he did loose his mother that was abandoned by him and left to die in a nursing home; true that even though it had been years since he seen his second son at his mother's funeral and he did not even speak to him. True for anyone who ever counted on him for anything that they will be truly disappointed.
Question

Louisville, KY

#4 Nov 4, 2010
just checking wrote:
True that Onzie still lives in Leslie County; true that he married Edna and Raymond Roark's girl; true that he likes starting new families; true that he abandoned his child Josh from his first marriage; true that he abandoned his child Thomas from his second marriage; true he abandoned after leaving her broke his third wife; true that he married his forth and current wife in order to get a job; true that he is a low life, lying, good for nothing piece of crap. True that he did loose his mother that was abandoned by him and left to die in a nursing home; true that even though it had been years since he seen his second son at his mother's funeral and he did not even speak to him. True for anyone who ever counted on him for anything that they will be truly disappointed.
WOW... Didn't know all that..
happy

La Center, WA

#5 Nov 4, 2010
Are you sure this is all true? I was at his mother' funderal, and I saw him speak to Thoms. I do not know Josh. Are you sure you sure be gloating over this. Topiz destroyed my marriage, and I never go out of this house. I have decided that, even though I have loved this county my whole life, the only way I will ever see any piece is to leave.
happy

La Center, WA

#6 Nov 4, 2010
Phone was ringing when I answered. I should have said, "Are you sure You're not gloating for some
reason. I should have also said, I love this county, and most everyone in it, but the only way I was going to see a minute of piece is to leave. Topix destroyed my marriage. I never get out of this house. I was all the mean things. I have not even laid eyes on many people for months. Maybe, we should re-examine this thread. I called Conway, myself, and told him I was voting against him for not closing it down. Good thing for me he lost.
no your wrong

Williston, SC

#7 Nov 4, 2010
happy - you must not know Thomas if you think you saw him speak to him - anyone can ask Thomas this question and he will tell you that he hasn't spoke to Onzie in so long that he can't remember how long its been
hey

La Center, WA

#8 Nov 4, 2010
he is good looking and a good man. came from a good mother and father. some marriages dont work. wellllllllllllllll looks like it was yours
no your wrong

Williston, SC

#9 Nov 4, 2010
?? hey aka happy - I've been married a long time - you must be thinking of someone else - and if you think that the lying sob is a good man your hard up for something good
citizen

Lewisport, KY

#10 Nov 21, 2010
I have not seen him since the funeral, did not mean to make you angry. I am really sorry that that happened to Edna's daughter. I worked with Edna for years, and love her whole family. I also like Onzie's nieces.
confused

Lewisport, KY

#11 Nov 21, 2010
Onzie is just like a lot of people. He has made some mistakes, but basically, I do not believe he would intentionally hurt anyone. A lot of people have been married numerous times, that does not make them bad people. The only wife I knew about was Edna's daughter, and I was really hoping that would work out. Who is he married to now? I am not trying to make you mad,
True

Lewisport, KY

#12 Nov 23, 2010
happy wrote:
Are you sure this is all true? I was at his mother' funderal, and I saw him speak to Thoms. I do not know Josh. Are you sure you sure be gloating over this. Topiz destroyed my marriage, and I never go out of this house. I have decided that, even though I have loved this county my whole life, the only way I will ever see any piece is to leave.
so true has broken up alot of good homes something needs to be done about this
The truth

Hindman, KY

#13 Feb 1, 2011
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW... Didn't know all that..
It most certainly is true, as to how he treated his wives, sons, and mother. He abandoned all of them after he lost the last election he ran for judge. He married the third wife, got her to move to Lexington claiming he had a job with the governor's office. While there he took her for about 75,000 and wrote a bunch of checks on her. She came back home and dumped him off at his mother's. He stayed away from all his family for about 2 years. While still married to his third wife he knocked up his fourth wife and married her. That's right you heard me. He was married to the third and fourth wife at the same time. He uses anyone including his family and then cast them aside like trash.
And Now

Lancaster, WI

#14 Feb 1, 2011
He is Employed AT LESLIE COUNTY FISCAL COURT making 2,400.00 a month and staying at Home??? Way To Go Jimmy Sizemore wish we all could do that
anything Onzie Sizemore stirs in turns to SHIT.
heard

Lewisport, KY

#15 Feb 1, 2011
And Now wrote:
He is Employed AT LESLIE COUNTY FISCAL COURT making 2,400.00 a month and staying at Home??? Way To Go Jimmy Sizemore wish we all could do that
I heard a couple of weeks ago he had been hired.
Truth

Lancaster, WI

#16 Feb 1, 2011
would there be bias involved with the comments posted??....c. poon lost...get over it
i know

Lewisport, KY

#17 Feb 1, 2011
Truth wrote:
would there be bias involved with the comments posted??....c. poon lost...get over it
I know what that means dick head.
dont

Lewisport, KY

#18 Feb 1, 2011
who knows wrote:
Is Onzie Sizemore still living in Leslie County? Is he still in politics?
no but he told me big lie when he was judge he promised fix my road if i voted for him' so i did then he fixes someones road not mine .
wow

Lewisport, KY

#19 Feb 2, 2011
And Now wrote:
Wish I had a job like that. What is his job title/description??
The truth

Hindman, KY

#20 Feb 3, 2011
Truth wrote:
No, I don't think that is the case at all!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min Pikeville Parent 161,224
Marsha Amos 2 hr Cockhouse 18
my D*ck is 7 inches long is that small medium ... (May '09) 2 hr Pathetic 29
What does everyone think about our new County J... (Jan '08) 2 hr Pathetic 27
Andrew howard. known as andy.. makes chairs. (Jun '15) 2 hr findandy 4
WWBZ 102.5 fm The BUZZ!!!!!!!!!! 3 hr hammer 1
Cheating husbands exposed! 7 hr Shocked 8

Hyden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hyden Mortgages