3 men charged with sexually assaultin...

3 men charged with sexually assaulting girl in Wilmington

There are 2 comments on the WCAX-TV Burlington story from Jul 25, 2013, titled 3 men charged with sexually assaulting girl in Wilmington. In it, WCAX-TV Burlington reports that:

Earlier this week police say 26-year-old Dennis Pike Jr., 20-year-old Codie Johnson, and 21-year-old Jonathan Deblois -- took the girl to Pike's home on East Main Street in Wilmington -- and engaged in sexual acts with her.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCAX-TV Burlington.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#1 Jul 26, 2013
I'd like to hear from some of the folks who called the supposed victim a "whore". If you're going to make accusations like that you should explain yourself and say why. Better yet, let's let the cops sort this thing out. Remember that regardless of your personal feelings, a 14 year old cannot legally give consent to a sexual act.
Anon

Wilmington, VT

#2 Jul 27, 2013
Is this Pike related to the Pike that stole the Troopers canoe last year?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyde Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russia penetrated Vermont utility company computer Feb '17 Bonehead Brad UVMMC 6
News Vermont brewery told to change beer name (Oct '09) Jul '15 Bosash187 23
News Quarry, business expansion, community safety ho... (Oct '14) Oct '14 not in Halton Hills 1
News Guelph-Eramosa candidates try to convince voter... (Oct '14) Oct '14 No Hope for Halton 1
Lamoille Sheriff - What's The Deal? Murder Hidden? (Dec '13) Dec '13 Moscowman 1
News Prank backfires for Hyde Park volunteer firefig... (May '12) May '12 Moscowman 1
News Man pleads guilty to role in farm worker prosti... (Apr '12) Apr '12 that guy 1

Hyde Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hyde Park Mortgages