Student found in Ridgewater College library dies

There are 10 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jun 11, 2010, titled Student found in Ridgewater College library dies. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Authorities are investigating the death of a college student in Hutchinson. The 18-year-old woman was found unresponsive in the Ridgewater College library on Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Voltaire Perkins

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#1 Jun 11, 2010
SH!
GED FOR ME

Elko, MN

#2 Jun 11, 2010
This is why reading is a bad idea. Sounds like the poor girl studied to death.
Duh

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Jun 11, 2010
And you READ the story; and READ the link to post; posted your comments and READ the captcha code at the bottom to enter it properly and finally READ the button that said "post comments"

You are right - READING IS A BAD IDEA - you should have not bothered to...

RIP!
GED FOR ME wrote:
This is why reading is a bad idea. Sounds like the poor girl studied to death.
Englith Major

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#4 Jun 11, 2010
Must have been reading George Eliot, Henry James or Dostoyevsky..........

They're killers.
Cindy Stainker

Chicago, IL

#5 Jun 11, 2010
Sad story
Not Funny

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Jun 11, 2010
Someone lost their life, family members and friends are grieving, and some people find it appropriate to make jokes on here??? Wait til it's your family - then see how funny it is.
The real - NICE

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Jun 11, 2010
How does an 18 year old die in a Library? Was there foul play? was she ill? I wish they would have researched the issue before they submit an article.
carl

Cottage Grove, MN

#9 Jul 22, 2010
The real-Nice- apparently you didn't read the above comments, she read and died, don't read and you will be fine
klynn

Benson, MN

#10 Oct 14, 2011
carl wrote:
The real-Nice- apparently you didn't read the above comments, she read and died, don't read and you will be fine
that is soooo not true. i read a 500 page book a day for the past seven years and im still in great health. reading is not death and never will be and this is why none of you people should be doctors.... cracking jokes about death and the dead... seriously??!??
Dylan

Hutchinson, MN

#11 Jul 2, 2013
It's sad when i heard what she died from, You can't trust everyone of what they give you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hutchinson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
legit pain P.I.L.L.S n m/ar.iju/an.a Mar '15 hutchinson guy 1
News 2 dead in McLeod County after apparent murder-s... (Apr '08) Feb '15 Jenna czeck 89
A Dog Park In Hutchinson, is there enough inter... (May '08) Aug '14 BIG GUY 17
News Authorities ID body found in Renville County co... (Oct '11) Aug '14 sonny 4
News Dakota County police blotter (May '14) May '14 Sangelia 3
New McLeod County Arrests (Mar '14) Mar '14 Recently Busted 1
Debate: Marijuana - Hutchinson, MN (Sep '10) Feb '14 esteban bustos 2
More from around the web

Hutchinson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]