Hutchinson's Biggest Employer Facing ...

Hutchinson's Biggest Employer Facing Tough Times

There are 1 comment on the Wcco.com story from Apr 8, 2009, titled Hutchinson's Biggest Employer Facing Tough Times. In it, Wcco.com reports that:

Apr 7, 2009 5:57 pm US/Central Reporting Bill Hudson HUTCHINSON, Minn. A Hutchinson Technology spokesperson said the company is considering the impact of the lost account and will have more to say later this month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wcco.com.

AWS0M0

Sioux Falls, SD

#1 Apr 27, 2009
HTI can go to hell. The company is run buy a bunch of morons. They use this' "economic recession" as an excuse so they do have to admit that they are failures. This company has been bleeding money for the last 5 years. I feel dirty for working there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hutchinson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Minnesot... (Nov '10) Aug '16 matt 4
Debate: Marijuana - Hutchinson, MN (Sep '10) Apr '16 the people 3
Maria Torres (Sep '13) Jan '16 Mariah 3
News Collapsed risers at Circus Juventas were overdu... (Aug '09) Aug '15 John shaey 22
News 2 dead in McLeod County after apparent murder-s... (Apr '08) Feb '15 Jenna czeck 89
A Dog Park In Hutchinson, is there enough inter... (May '08) Aug '14 BIG GUY 17
News Authorities ID body found in Renville County co... (Oct '11) Aug '14 sonny 4

Hutchinson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hutchinson Mortgages