Traveling turbines slow traffic in so...

Traveling turbines slow traffic in southern Minnesota

There are 5 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Sep 12, 2008, titled Traveling turbines slow traffic in southern Minnesota. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Lines of wind turbines across a Midwest landscape make for a show- stopping sight.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

The Loon

Mississauga, Canada

#1 Sep 12, 2008
Interesting, but certainly not a problem. Good to see some solutions for a change.
WAY TO GO PP

Buffalo, MN

#2 Sep 12, 2008
Way to pickup on the riviting stories. Proves why your readership is down.
to hard

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Sep 12, 2008
I think it is interesting - considering the reason they don't want to drill is because they think we will stop thinking/using alternative sources of energy.
marv spring grove

Decorah, IA

#4 Sep 12, 2008
Dfl wants $10 gas so we go off oil,Pelosi told dem's if they have problem,s getting elected tell the dumb people that we can drill in the gulf where we get most of our oil from.so now walz is saying we should dill in the gulf. today gas went up 10 cents a gallon in our town and it will go up more if the hurricane knocks out the oil wells. This means fewer jobs and higher taxes. They will try to blame Bush, When it is them that is trying to brake the country.
Alt

Cannon Falls, MN

#5 Sep 12, 2008
Man-O Man I wish I had the bucks and the land I would have one of those babies up right in my back yard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hutchinson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
legit pain P.I.L.L.S n m/ar.iju/an.a Mar '15 hutchinson guy 1
News 2 dead in McLeod County after apparent murder-s... (Apr '08) Feb '15 Jenna czeck 89
A Dog Park In Hutchinson, is there enough inter... (May '08) Aug '14 BIG GUY 17
News Authorities ID body found in Renville County co... (Oct '11) Aug '14 sonny 4
News Dakota County police blotter (May '14) May '14 Sangelia 3
New McLeod County Arrests (Mar '14) Mar '14 Recently Busted 1
Debate: Marijuana - Hutchinson, MN (Sep '10) Feb '14 esteban bustos 2
More from around the web

Hutchinson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Hutchinson Mortgages