Not Exactly What She Had In Mind / We...

Not Exactly What She Had In Mind / Well, that's one very strange-lo...

There are 2 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 14, 2010, titled Not Exactly What She Had In Mind / Well, that's one very strange-lo.... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Reports Mom of Many in Mendota Heights: "I was reading Bulletin Board and sipping my morning tea while sitting on a bench in the shade of a hawthorn tree.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Remo

Austin, TX

#1 Jul 14, 2010
Mom of Many in Mendota Heights may want to get the drowned rodent tested for rabies. Who knows why it died.
Suburban Mom

Cottage Grove, MN

#2 Jul 15, 2010
Remo wrote:
Mom of Many in Mendota Heights may want to get the drowned rodent tested for rabies. Who knows why it died.
I wouldn'tlose sleep over it, Mom of Many. It is extremely rare for mice to get rabies and extremely rare to get rabies from a dead animal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hutchinson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Minnesot... (Nov '10) Aug '16 matt 4
Debate: Marijuana - Hutchinson, MN (Sep '10) Apr '16 the people 3
Maria Torres (Sep '13) Jan '16 Mariah 3
News Collapsed risers at Circus Juventas were overdu... (Aug '09) Aug '15 John shaey 22
legit pain P.I.L.L.S n m/ar.iju/an.a (Mar '15) Mar '15 hutchinson guy 1
News 2 dead in McLeod County after apparent murder-s... (Apr '08) Feb '15 Jenna czeck 89
A Dog Park In Hutchinson, is there enough inter... (May '08) Aug '14 BIG GUY 17

Hutchinson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hutchinson Mortgages