Kyle Has Jetlag wins the Battle of th...

Kyle Has Jetlag wins the Battle of the Bands

There are 2 comments on the Hutchinson Leader - Newspaper and online community for Hutchinson, Minnesota story from Aug 18, 2008, titled Kyle Has Jetlag wins the Battle of the Bands. In it, Hutchinson Leader - Newspaper and online community for Hutchinson, Minnesota reports that:

The Promise Stage's second annual Battle of the Bands was the place to be Friday afternoon at the McLeod County Fair in Hutchinson.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hutchinson Leader - Newspaper and online community for Hutchinson, Minnesota.

cynical

Hutchinson, MN

#1 Sep 24, 2008
this is some really bad music. I hate to sound like a jerk, but it reeked of Jack Johnson, and the lyricism that these guys posess are juvenile at best, even taken into consideration they are high schoolers. Had this battle of the bands been somewhere near the cities and not in some culturally desolate area like Hutchinson, they would more than likely have been overlooked. They try I guess tho
Cynical isnotcool

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Oct 2, 2008
Cynical, just because your band got beat by kyle has jetlag don't get all jealous

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hutchinson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
legit pain P.I.L.L.S n m/ar.iju/an.a Mar '15 hutchinson guy 1
News 2 dead in McLeod County after apparent murder-s... (Apr '08) Feb '15 Jenna czeck 89
A Dog Park In Hutchinson, is there enough inter... (May '08) Aug '14 BIG GUY 17
News Authorities ID body found in Renville County co... (Oct '11) Aug '14 sonny 4
News Dakota County police blotter (May '14) May '14 Sangelia 3
New McLeod County Arrests (Mar '14) Mar '14 Recently Busted 1
Debate: Marijuana - Hutchinson, MN (Sep '10) Feb '14 esteban bustos 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hutchinson Mortgages