Kyle Has Jetlag wins the Battle of the Bands

Aug 18, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Hutchinson Leader - Newspaper and online community for Hutchinson, Minnesota

The Promise Stage's second annual Battle of the Bands was the place to be Friday afternoon at the McLeod County Fair in Hutchinson.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
cynical

Hutchinson, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2008

this is some really bad music. I hate to sound like a jerk, but it reeked of Jack Johnson, and the lyricism that these guys posess are juvenile at best, even taken into consideration they are high schoolers. Had this battle of the bands been somewhere near the cities and not in some culturally desolate area like Hutchinson, they would more than likely have been overlooked. They try I guess tho
Cynical isnotcool

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2008

Cynical, just because your band got beat by kyle has jetlag don't get all jealous

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hutchinson Discussions

Search the Hutchinson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MN Who do you support for Governor in Minnesota in... (Oct '10) Apr 12 Weldy 845
Authorities ID body found in Renville County co... (Oct '11) Apr 11 Speaking the truth 3
New McLeod County Arrests Mar '14 Recently Busted 1
A Dog Park In Hutchinson, is there enough inter... (May '08) Mar '14 Marlene 16
Debate: Marijuana - Hutchinson, MN (Sep '10) Feb '14 esteban bustos 2
William Makovsky Feb '14 Gladys Joe Tupy 1
amanda lopez Nov '13 notgivinafukyo 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hutchinson Jobs

•••
•••