Candidates for Governor Debate

Candidates for Governor Debate

There are 1 comment on the KTTC-TV Rochester story from Sep 14, 2006, titled Candidates for Governor Debate. In it, KTTC-TV Rochester reports that:

Katie Brandt KTTC TV BLOOMINGTON, MN -- The race for Minnesota governor is on as Governor Tim Pawlenty, Mike Hatch and Peter Hutchinson all met this afternoon to debate for the Minnesota seat.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTTC-TV Rochester.

Ed ward

AOL

#1 Sep 15, 2006
I think all the candidate are perfect fit, but their who ever to select be our head ot state must keep his or her promised when make voice out to the communities. the most important thing that need to work on and would make our country more safe and stronger also make our people live happier.
1. Increase funding for all levels in education, but measure the staffs are used the right ways.
2. Increase funding for all healthcare coverage, accepted tobacco usage and illigal drugs. Decrease premium to employees.
3. Decrease all taxes for low income Example: Property tax , etc.
4. Increase more jobs for all levels skill and all people in the state as well.
5. Increase more funding to disabilities people, disable person,and home care care.
I think those things mention above should make our people more real life and happy. I understand that you all already working hard but its stil have things to do to make our country more stable and less homeless people.

Thank you,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hutchinson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Minnesot... (Nov '10) Aug 14 matt 4
Debate: Marijuana - Hutchinson, MN (Sep '10) Apr '16 the people 3
Maria Torres (Sep '13) Jan '16 Mariah 3
News Collapsed risers at Circus Juventas were overdu... (Aug '09) Aug '15 John shaey 22
legit pain P.I.L.L.S n m/ar.iju/an.a (Mar '15) Mar '15 hutchinson guy 1
News 2 dead in McLeod County after apparent murder-s... (Apr '08) Feb '15 Jenna czeck 89
A Dog Park In Hutchinson, is there enough inter... (May '08) Aug '14 BIG GUY 17

Hutchinson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hutchinson Mortgages