WHY is everyone so unhappy with the town of hustonville
i do

London, KY

#2 Nov 9, 2011
I like hustonville
Lmao

Bonnyman, KY

#3 Nov 10, 2011
People don't like Hustonville because it's corrupt.
clint eastwood

Bowie, MD

#4 Nov 10, 2011
Lmao wrote:
People don't like Hustonville because it's corrupt.
Howard Goode gonna come riding in to town and make midget Jimmy lane Mayer and sheriff get 200 gal. Of paint and paint everything red put a sign up and call it hell
Lmao

Washington, DC

#5 Nov 10, 2011
clint eastwood wrote:
<quoted text>
Howard Goode gonna come riding in to town and make midget Jimmy lane Mayer and sheriff get 200 gal. Of paint and paint everything red put a sign up and call it hell
Lol
people these days

London, KY

#6 Nov 10, 2011
clint eastwood wrote:
<quoted text>Howard Goode gonna come riding in to town and make midget Jimmy lane Mayer and sheriff get 200 gal. Of paint and paint everything red put a sign up and call it hell
That's rude
george

Lexington, KY

#7 Nov 10, 2011
Howard Goode couldn't do it unless he had Rex Snow riding with him holding his hand and singing the broke back mountain song
Amanda

London, KY

#8 Nov 10, 2011
george wrote:
Howard Goode couldn't do it unless he had Rex Snow riding with him holding his hand and singing the broke back mountain song
Rex and his family are great people leave them alone
Josey Wells

Northbrook, IL

#9 Nov 11, 2011
clint eastwood wrote:
<quoted text>
That is funny as hell!!!!lol
Josey Wells

Northbrook, IL

#10 Nov 11, 2011
george wrote:
You got that right George!Here at brokem' down mountain!lmfao You'll crazy!!haha ridem hard Rex & howard
you know

United States

#11 Nov 28, 2011
I know the water dept. is corrupt for a fact!!!
monkey water

London, KY

#12 Dec 4, 2011
did mayor resign
Newman

United States

#14 Dec 10, 2011
I like Hustonville. When I pass thru it I know it is just about 1/4 of a mile 'till the new highway. If it weren't there I'd be left guessing.
seattle

Manchester, KY

#15 Dec 10, 2011
This town has become so dirty and nasty no one really whats to live in it. And city hall can't tell the truth about anything.
hustonville sucks

Jamestown, KY

#16 Dec 15, 2011
because mostly all that lives there are just a bunch of drug heads and low life bums .........
for a fact

Ford City, PA

#17 Dec 16, 2011
hustonville sucks wrote:
because mostly all that lives there are just a bunch of drug heads and low life bums .........
Yeah but they could never compare to Eli in Russell Co. especiallly down on hwy.1611
Hustonville SUX

Fulton, IL

#18 Dec 16, 2011
Yeah,drug heads & drunks!That damn smell,whew!!!!!!
Clint Eastwood

Birmingham, AL

#19 Dec 16, 2011
for a fact wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah but they could never compare to Eli in Russell Co. especiallly down on hwy.1611
I used know a guy who built a house out the road and had take a sack full pills with him every morning to work cause he said his neck hurt from giving head all night to drunks in the lot across from his house by the way blue pills be specific there woody
uh oh

Danville, KY

#22 Dec 17, 2011
Hustonville and the people in it look like they've been shot at and missed but shit at and hit!
jack meow

East Bernstadt, KY

#24 Dec 23, 2011
we love our town just some issues with the bs in it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hustonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Coontz (Apr '09) 37 min sarah 15
Who are all the meth heads around here? 23 hr notime 29
Cheating at Pitman Creek Mon okkkkkk 3
David Hacker from Mc Kinney Mon Nosey 3
I still think about my ex. Mon thats not right 9
News Lincoln grand jury indicts 15 for drug trafficking (May '13) Sun take a stand 9
Cassie Stevens Arrested Again Sun Lucky 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hustonville Mortgages