Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Oct 29, 2009
Haunted Castle and House

Barbourville, KY

#1 Oct 28, 2009
Well, looks like another Halloween season has almost come and gone. We have a couple days of good weather coming then rain is moving in, so if you have ever wanted to visit either or both haunts in Hustonville you need to get with it.
We want to say thanks to all those from the surrounding Counties that came to visit us and the Hustonville Haunted House this year.
Together we brought several thousand visitors to Hustonville, and even though we may have a friendly rivalry between the two haunted attractions we respect the hard work and hours that go into putting on a top rated show.
We do appreciate them sending us people that stopped by their Haunted House first and they recommended they come by the Castle.
As we also told hundreds that came to the huge light in the sky first that we recommend they visit the Hustonville Haunted House on Main St.
Now that the season is over the traffic will lighten up and once again the town will become somber and quit. I think of all the post where people write that this use to be a booming town and they miss it.
Imagine if Greg Walker and myself along with two Haunted Houses and a couple of families can bring thousands to town what a bunch of people could do together.
The old saying “there's no such thing as bad publicity” is true we prove that every year with the jive talk between the two haunts and it's workers.
In closing thanks again and if you were one of those who got caught up in the trash talk and responded by posting like the Haunted Castle or the Haunted House and kept the topic alive you may also be responsible for the large crowds we experienced this year thanks
To Greg, Kelly Gerald, Randy, Gene and all the workers at the Haunted House GREAT JOB and we’ll see you next year. Fred
go figure

Stanton, KY

#2 Oct 28, 2009
AMEN
Hustonville lady

Stanton, KY

#3 Oct 28, 2009
I agree with the first poster, Their was alot of negative comments made on here about both places , but i think it was great that they both recommended each other to the visitors that came to their place , i know alot of the actors at the Castle and the House and they are all GREAT people. Hope you all have a great finishig week at both locations and have a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
Randall

Hazard, KY

#4 Oct 28, 2009
I never comment or post anything on here,execpt when it should be...the weather was the big factor this year..I thought at first it was the money thing with most people loseing their jobs, I guess people need to get away from the problems of the times with a little deversion from the day to day grind..anyway it has been fun.. I am not much for all the negitive words said but we all know how things are, and the way they always will be..but we can all say one thing...we have helped most people get away for a while, if not for only a few moments

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!! see ya next year
MUD TAMPER

Hazard, KY

#5 Oct 29, 2009
I know that youall dont want to talk smack right now, but i have a good idea for the haunted castle to make money during the off season,they can rent the building out to tobaco farmers so they can house their crops,that is what most people think it looks like anyway.lol lol lol lol lol lol
Seasons Over

Manchester, KY

#6 Oct 29, 2009
save for next season
it must work

Manchester, KY

#7 Oct 29, 2009
it must work they had twice as many people as the other one
come on

Manchester, KY

#8 Oct 29, 2009
Come on guys don't reply to non sense, if I have learn one thing about tobacco barns it is that they make money, plus gave me a good idea for next years show, season is over enjoy your earnings and relax. Fred

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hustonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 15 min Fact 1,339
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 25 min Le Jimbo 151,160
Trailer park 2 hr Damn dangerous 1
Wilson for jailer 2 hr Publican 24
police brutality 2 hr Chris 12
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 5 hr pusherman_ 81,595
Pain clinic or pill mill 7 hr Pain clinic or pi... 7
•••
•••
•••

Hustonville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••