Evening Child Care Center

Evening Child Care Center

Posted in the Hustonville Forum

NewBusiness

Harrison, AR

#1 Sep 28, 2012
I didn’t know Hustonville had an evening child care center. I drove through town and saw 10 to 15 kids hanging out on main street. Who opened it and what is going on? Seems like a good business to get into.
Paul

Harrison, AR

#2 Sep 30, 2012
Are you talking about my haunted house and my employees? Yes they love there Daddy Paul LOL. I am so cool and they the fool LOL.
mike

Nicholasville, KY

#3 Oct 1, 2012
ha cool my a$$,u driveing around in that beat up pile of junk,u and dat hooptie car missing 3 hub caps and haveing 4 bald tires
GoMike

London, KY

#4 Oct 3, 2012
Mike you better get out of this country because paul will take his millions and hunt you down lmao he is a joke isn't he.
mike

Versailles, KY

#5 Oct 9, 2012
GoMike wrote:
Mike you better get out of this country because paul will take his millions and hunt you down lmao he is a joke isn't he.
Sorry it wouldnt do paul any good,his JA RU play money he got at wally world is about as fake as him,see i have a brilliant mind and decided to go into business for myself 3 months ago,and now i have 12 employes under me,see while i sat back and enjoy life and be 100% real they make me money each and every day,the sky is the limit for me , unlike him that limits hisself to a beat up hooptie car and one silly option in life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hustonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cross roads (Sep '15) 2 hr berrchee 13
Heavy equipment 17 hr Land scape 9
renee C Fri me 1
Larry Thu Rabbit 5
Larry and Rochelle Aug 25 Larry 1
jobs Aug 24 interest 1
Little Peters (Dec '13) Aug 21 Wondering 18

Hustonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance