Murder-Suicide Shocks Fairview

Murder-Suicide Shocks Fairview

There are 6 comments on the The Free Lance-Star story from Oct 5, 2009, titled Murder-Suicide Shocks Fairview. In it, The Free Lance-Star reports that:

Susan and David Puckett said their father was in the final stage of cancer when he drove his John Deere Gator five blocks to his former girlfriend's Fairview Beach house and killed her and then himself Saturday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Free Lance-Star.

sickofspeculatio ns

Charles Town, WV

#1 Oct 7, 2009
This story and your comments are making Rita Lund out to be the criminal. Lets get one thing straight, she was gun downed and murdered and her house set on fire to end her sister's life also. No one has the right to take another life, no matter what their reason may be. Rita was a wonderful women and would never do the things that people are speculating where done, and I emphasize speculating. In all the years I have known her she was the most honest, loving and caring person you would want to meet. Let's refrain from the speculating, pray for the families, and wait for all the facts to come out. I believe in my heart that when these facts are made public that you will see Rita Lund is innocent of all speculated wrong doing.
lol

AOL

#2 Oct 8, 2009
um sick of speculation? do you meen this good person that was married an also living with her boyfriend that is not speculation that is facts..just like the rest it will come out an your speculation will be confirmed
SAMS MOM

New Hope, VA

#3 Oct 8, 2009
this is how i look at it lives are gone the children need closur to this everyone involed in what ever manner needs to be looked at not only was he mr.puckett sick that was enough let alone what was happing with his girl frind and co.money .down thru the years just what was her game did she think she would never get caught and after he was gone she could walk with it all i think that the there needs to be a clean sweep done let the chips fall where they may
focusonthe facts

United States

#4 Oct 8, 2009
What we KNOW is that there were two crimes committed - murder and arson. We know that one man's brutal, senseless, selfish act has destroyed two lives and two families. I have known Rita Lund for 40 years. She was a kind, compassionate woman, who cared for my children when I was sick. She was a good friend and now she is a victim of an unspeakable crime. This is a terrible tragedy. Let's stop speculating and pray for the families.
Blue eyes

Denver, CO

#5 Dec 24, 2009
There are 3 sides to this story... His, Hers, and the truth. he was very pissed about something to do what he did!
God

Stafford, VA

#6 Jan 20, 2013
Rita was a trashy Ho. End of story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hustle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kiss Mar 24 The Big Dog Walks 1
News Molly K. Nogrady (May '11) Mar 10 Debra 3
News King George builder seeks incentives to reopen ... Jan '17 Unknown 1
News Antique tags (May '07) Jan '17 76corvette 30
News Man Arrested for Soliciting Sex from Minor on F... (Dec '13) Jan '17 LJones 3
dwayne langston (Feb '06) Dec '16 Angie 3
Joseph Harris Nov '16 concerned 1

Hustle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hustle Mortgages