M Martin

Spring, TX

#1 Jan 25, 2009
Read a book about a man from Huslia name James Huntington. Told my little girl who's 9 about his life and how different it was from what ours is today. We live in south Texas on the Gulf of Mexico. The stoy of so much snow and wildlife made her think of what life must be like living in such a place. Snow to her would be like a 90 deg. day for a child in Huslia; never happens. She ask what kids in Huslia do for fun? I told her maybe she could find a pen-pal in Huslia. So there you go; any kids in Huslia?
Selina Sam

Huslia, AK

#2 Apr 3, 2009
Hi Mr. Martin,
I HAVE A 9 YO DAUGHTER, MAYBE SHE CAN WRITE TO HER:
NATALIE SAM
P.O. BOX 47
HUSLIA, AK 99746
Terrie Aschenbrenner

Stevens Point, WI

#3 Jun 18, 2009
Hi to you and Natalie, Selina! We're doing well back in WI. Our baby Sydney is 9 mths. old. I miss teaching in Huslia but just got hired for the fall in WI. Take care!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huslia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Alaska (Di... (Oct '10) Apr '13 gee 6
News Temperatures fall to 50below in Fairbanks; smal... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Lee 1
News Firefighters heading to Lower 48 (Feb '08) Feb '08 eric nassuk 1

Huslia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huslia Mortgages