Hurtsboro's fate to be determined

Jun 23, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Columbus Ledger-Enquirer

The small west Russell County town of Hurtsboro has existed since 1857, nestled quietly on the outskirts of the county near the Macon and Bullock county lines.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Concerned Citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2008

The biggest problem that Hurtsboro have is that even in the year 2008, The town is still segregated. The Whites on one side of town and the blacks on the other. Hurtsboro will never thrive until both races can live in harmony.
mark c torbert jr

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2008

well this is a proud member of hurtsboro . Proud I dont think so is this a place were I want to be yes...... Point the fingure and blame thats is exactly what this town is all about .. he said she said and all the rest.. Boy I can remember a day when this town was united and strong .. you would never pull a charter then.. wildlife festival .. I can still smell the countrys barbecue , and the shotgun powder from the turkey shoot.. whats changed .. well me for one .. every one in this place know to much about each other and there problems and not enough about there own .. boy if the boys who started this town could see us know .. lets be honest!!! caught on four countys corners we have a town that is the perfect crimnal get away .. we have a hoos ho of crimanals here .. they would even say im one..

ps... dont get me wrong I semathise whith both sides but dont agree with .. any I pray we can bind together and think of everyone everyone everyone..... god bless hurtsboro and what she stands for !!!!!!!!!!
LADY J

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2008

I LOVE HURTSBORO. OBAMA 08!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hurtsboro Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hurtsboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance