DNA test for Benton sought

Tracy Thomas doesn't sleep well at night. Since the murder of her sister, Cynthia Thomas in 2005, she has struggled with the healing process. Full Story
Blind Justice in AL

Phenix City, AL

#21 Sep 10, 2006
I hope and pray that justice will prevail in this case. It would help citizens to get some kind of sense of being able to trust the authorities again, or!?????????
Angelika Sherrill

Phenix City, AL

#22 Sep 20, 2006
A Jacobs wrote:
I have just begun, and feel as though I have a long way to go. However, I will do everything in my power to find out the truth. The November 2005 beating that was inflicted on Johnny and the other inmates of the Russell County Jail is almost beyond belief, but I know for a fact that it happened. This is not the only time someone authorized jail guards to beat this child. I wonder who gave them this power? The psychological and physical abuse Johnny went through is almost beyond comprehension. I just don't understand how people could keep quite about this. How can they sleep at night? To not speak up really tells it all. They have no heart and certainly no courage. If I am not correct about this, prove me wrong. Speak up and do the right thing!
What happen to you wanting to do everything in your power to back me up??????????
A Jacobs

Atlanta, GA

#23 Sep 21, 2006
Just because you are unaware of things being done, and maybe they are not being doing to your exact benefit, they are being done. The only results that matters to me is seiing that justice is served. Keep on with your fight as I continue to do with mine.
Angelika Sherrill

Phenix City, AL

#24 Sep 21, 2006
A Jacobs wrote:
Just because you are unaware of things being done, and maybe they are not being doing to your exact benefit, they are being done. The only results that matters to me is seiing that justice is served. Keep on with your fight as I continue to do with mine.
None of the things that I have done and that has been done were for my benefit. I really don't know were this is coming from. I have been and still do sacrifice my time and life, not only for my son's "benefit" but also for all the inmates that received abusive treatment on November 9, 2005, including Lamar Benton. I have been riduculed by quite a bit of people for speaking up for criminals who, in some peoples' eyes are well deserving of ill treatment, and my family is still suffering from Mr. Reid's falsefied "documentation" on WRBL a while back. It seems to me that somebody is not very concerned about the truth or true justice!
A Jacobs

Atlanta, GA

#25 Sep 22, 2006
You are taking the word benefit out of context! Read it again but less critical and you will understand what I am implying. Of course, you have dedicated you life to seeing justice served. You are not only a wonderful mother but also a wonderful person. Time tells all in regard to seeing truth and true justice done.
jessica

Phenix City, AL

#26 Feb 15, 2007
A a close friend of johnnys here, can someone give me an update on whats going on.... are they not going to go on with the case at all, i heard alot about it then it seemed that everything just dropped off the earth. thanks jess
Blind Justice

Phenix City, AL

#27 Feb 19, 2007
jessica wrote:
A a close friend of johnnys here, can someone give me an update on whats going on.... are they not going to go on with the case at all, i heard alot about it then it seemed that everything just dropped off the earth. thanks jess
Too much is at stake here and too much corruption is going on. that's why it looks like everything just dropped off the earth.
Sorry!
jessica

Phenix City, AL

#28 Feb 19, 2007
Well i have to say that i know there is alot of corruption and all, but did they actually drop the case? and with this headline of the news topic, wouldnt she rest easier if they knew for sure who the killer really was
rjacobs

Hyattsville, MD

#29 Mar 29, 2007
The DNA test came back, and NO DNA matches were found. NONE, NOT A ONE BIT! The DA knew this for months before Johnny was killed. The DA with held evidence in this case.
I am the Uncle of Johnny. I know first hand
r jacobs

Hyattsville, MD

#30 Mar 29, 2007
You are right about what happen in that shit hole jail.
r jacobs

Hyattsville, MD

#31 Mar 29, 2007
They didn't name Phenix City "sin" city for nothing
r jacobs

Hyattsville, MD

#32 Mar 29, 2007
A Jacobs wrote:
Are we related?
A Jacobs

Atlanta, GA

#33 Apr 1, 2007
R. Jacobs, Thank you for your honest, and true comments. Did there use to be a beauty shop on 14th street?
jessica

Phenix City, AL

#34 Jun 4, 2007
are any of these johhnys momma, this is jessica buchanan ....email me if so... jbdeliquent@yahoo.com
Exiled in Sin City

United States

#35 Dec 14, 2007
A Jacobs wrote:
Naive, yes I can certanily relate to that word. My parents brought me up to trust the authorities. They were the good guys; the ones you could count on at every turn. However, I have come to find out that they are the ones who abuse the power that they are given. Yes, I definitly was naive once, but never again. There will come a time when God will decide if they did the right thing. I wonder if in their darkest moments they understand this and pray for forgiveness.
I wonder the same thing about the people whose corruption lead to my family's relocation here.
My gut feeling is that no,they do not ask for forgiveness. If they did, it seems that they would be convicted by the Holy Spirit to come forward with the truth.
Perhaps those responsible for these injustices will read this and ponder their fate. Eternity is a very long time, and Hell will not be pleasant.
jessica

Atlanta, GA

#36 Mar 20, 2008
nothing ever came of that?
Blind Justice

United States

#37 Jun 23, 2008
jessica wrote:
nothing ever came of that?
Evidently not, but it will soon enough!!!
Tin

Houston, TX

#38 Aug 2, 2008
I am glad the sorry killer killed himself and saved the taxpayers money.
mnr

Geneva, FL

#39 Jan 18, 2013
Tin wrote:
I am glad the sorry killer killed himself and saved the taxpayers money.
your ridiculous
Johnny Mandango

Lexington, KY

#40 Jan 25, 2013
Did anything else become of this??? It all sounds so corrupt and saddening .....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurtsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Premier Obgyn (Feb '14) 10 hr brittany 5
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 14 hr Annonymous 85
AL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Alabama i... (Oct '10) Tue Centrist 242
Northerners -vs- Southerners (Apr '07) Aug '14 cuntry bob 171
David Wilson Aug '14 Teresa Simmons 1
Debate: Abortion Debate - Auburn, AL (Feb '12) Aug '14 Curmudgeon 10
Lee County Sheriff Office prejudiced? (Feb '14) Aug '14 dhrama 4
•••
•••
Hurtsboro Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hurtsboro Jobs

•••