Principal, Police Officer Hurt In Far...

Principal, Police Officer Hurt In Farmville Crash

There are 2 comments on the WRIC-TV Richmond story from Feb 1, 2008, titled Principal, Police Officer Hurt In Farmville Crash. In it, WRIC-TV Richmond reports that:

“As you approach it from either side, you don't have any view of the vehicles that are coming. . . . "In addition, no room for error.”

According to the State Police, just before 9:30 p.m. January 30th, Farmville Police Officer Jonathan Stegall was on-duty and responding to a shooting call, when he had a head-on collision with an on-coming car ... via WRIC-TV Richmond

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WRIC-TV Richmond.

Longwood Student

Johnson City, TN

#1 Feb 9, 2008
If the investigation shows that the officer was traveling above the speen limit, I think the officer should face manslaughter charges. Nobody in this town is above the law, and if the officer was breaking the law he should be held fully responsible for the death and injuries that occured.
Outside Looking In

Reidsville, GA

#2 Jun 13, 2008
Your comment is understandable but is made in pure stupidity. If you found yourself in an emergency, possibly a situation that involved a shooting, you had better hope that a police officer exceeds the speed limit to save your life. He was responding to a call, not just hanging out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Everyone who doesnt support Trump is a pathetic... Dec '16 Holton Walker 1
El Cerritos is nasty junk. I hope Trump rounds... Nov '16 Holton Walker 1
Altavista is the most pathetic town ever! Nov '16 Holton Walker 1
Altavista Football is pathetic compared to the ... Nov '16 Holton Walker 1
News Staunton River Fun Float Day has subdued atmosp... (Jun '09) Oct '16 george m 19
Virginia Medicaid Expansion (Feb '16) Feb '16 Patient X 1
News Congressman Hurt Stepping Back from Uranium Min... (Jan '13) Feb '13 Dude 8

Hurt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hurt Mortgages