Woman killed when car runs off road

May 25, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WSLS-TV Roanoke

A woman is killed when her car runs off the road late Friday night in Pittsylvania County.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
jacqui grant

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2008

to my beautiful aunty June, i love you so much and miss you even more.
i cant believe such a bad thing has happened to such a good person.
all your family back home are in shock and feel lost that you are gone.
my heart goes out to everyone that has known and loved you in your life, you were such a beautiful person inside and out and i know your kindness and love will have a lasting effect on us all.
you were always there for me whne i needed you, my biggest regret is that we lived so far apart and i havent seen you for so long.
you will live on forever in our hearts and memories and in your three beautiful children.
you will never be forgotten.
love you always, jacqui xx
Virginia Dalton

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2008

To the family of June, I worked with her for only a short time @ eToys and was in shock when I heard of her passing. Please accept my sympathies and know that she was truly a wonderful person to work with and talk to. She was always smiling and so happy all the time. I liked her alot and you are in my prayers

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hurt Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hurt People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••