Crowd welcomes Palin at Roanoke book-...

Crowd welcomes Palin at Roanoke book-tour stop

There are 2 comments on the Richmond Times-Dispatch story from Nov 22, 2009, titled Crowd welcomes Palin at Roanoke book-tour stop. In it, Richmond Times-Dispatch reports that:

In the brisk early-morning air, a few shouts among a crowd of more than 1,000 grew to an echoing cheer as a blue tour bus rolled into the Barnes & Noble parking lot yesterday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Richmond Times-Dispatch.

Since: Nov 08

Roanoke, VA

#1 Nov 23, 2009
So happy I missed that LOL

Since: Dec 09

Roanoke, VA

#2 Dec 1, 2009
What a sad commentary on this country. Thousands of people turn out to see someone that does not even read books and yet has someone write one for her to call her own. These are the same people watching all the reality TV crap. All it does is reward the stupid with fame and money for being unable to do anything other than look like a fool in public. Really, what has Sara Palin ever done with any real success? The mayor of some tiny tiny tiny hick town in the middle of nowhere Alaska. Then became the governor of Alaska (that she could not finish the term, why?)which has something like the 47th smallest population in the U.S.. There are only somewhere between 630 to 680 thousand people there; that's not even half the size of Chicago. So, of course she has all this executive experience. She was only picked as a running mate because McCain needed tits in his campaign to try to combat Obama (the black guy) and Clinton (the demos tits). Her only claim to stardom was the GOP's lack of minority representation and the fact that she has no problem spreading her legs (that would be the five kids). Lets not forget she is a Jesus freak too, because of course science is the Bogey man to her. So, America I plead to you, stop the cycle of rewarding the useless and foolish of this country. Quit buying the books and watching the shows that are making these fools as famous and popular as they have become.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i am looking for a serious minded mature man May 17 Jessica 1
News Democrat Roger Dean Huffstetler to run against ... Apr '17 Our President Trump 1
KKK in Gretna Apr '17 Bill 1
News Congressman Hurt Stepping Back from Uranium Min... (Jan '13) Feb '13 Dude 8
News Chamber to host candidate luncheon (Sep '12) Sep '12 uTracker 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Virginia (... (Oct '10) May '12 blah 136
News Prayer supporters flock to Pittsylvania meeting (Sep '11) Oct '11 Tamerlane 9

Hurt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hurt Mortgages