Attorney: Hurst man was defending himself from police officer's attack during shooting

Jan 27, 2012 Full story: Star-Telegram.com

James Tesi of Hurst was defending himself from an attack by Colleyville Office John Fossett during last summer's shootout, so the judge should direct a verdict of not guilty in Tesi's trial for aggravated assault on a public official, Tesi's attorney said this morning.

Full Story
Call the Feds

Henderson, NV

#1 Feb 4, 2012
Either this is a huge case of discrimination and intimidation of the man is potentially a member of bomb making terrorist group. Someone go beyond the local level and get the the truth of this.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 Feb 4, 2012
In what reality is it ok to pull a gun and shoot at a police officer? I the cop is in the wrong, settle it in court.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Fri Fossilfarts 677
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Fri Manny 535
Looking for snapchat friends :) Oct 21 Bethluvluv 1
hiring 14 year old Oct 20 Bad butt Johnny 8
Review: Auto Body Crafters (Oct '08) Oct 17 MR B BUSH 15
Texas among states where former red-light camer... (Jan '14) Oct 16 Big bad john 2
Review: Southlake Periodontics & Implant Dentistry Oct 16 Big bad john 4

Hurst News Video

Hurst Dating
Find my Match

Hurst Jobs

Hurst People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hurst News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hurst

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]