warning to the public

warning to the public

Posted in the Hurst Forum

big bad john

Rockwall, TX

#1 Aug 19, 2007
I HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE THAT IN ODD WERD GUY WHICH SETS AT THE PLAYGROUND AT NORTH=FEILD PARK OFF OF DAVID BULVARD MAY BE ONE PERSON TO WATCH. THIS NICE PARK HAS A NEWLY BUILT DOG COURT AND A NICE CHURCH NEXT TO IT. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR KIDS SUPER-VISED AT ALL TIMES AT THIS PARK. ACCORDING TO THE PARK WORKERS WHICH I KNOW AT THAT PARK VERY WELL HAVE NO IDEAL OF WHO HE IS. THE POLICE CAN NOT BE CONTACTED UNLESS HE HAS COMMITED SOME KIND OF CRIME ARE PERHAPS DOING SOMETHING OUT OF THE NORMAL. SETTING AT A PLAYGROUND APPEARS TO BE NOT BREAKING ANY LAW BUT RATHER ODD TO ME. ALSO GIVEN THE FACT THAT A FEW TRIPS I HAVE MADE TO THE RESTROOM I HAVE NOTICED HE HAD TRYED TO FOLLOW ME AT LEAST A FEW TIMES. I,AM AN ADULT BY THE WAY. AS SAID BY LAW CHILD MOLESTER,S ARE NOT ALLOWED AT PARKS, HOWEVER IF YOU VENTURE THIS PARK KEEP YOUR KIDS SUPER=SIZED YOU CAN NOT TRUST PEOPLE LIKE THIS. THIS IS A NICE AND QUIET PARK AND A GOOD PLACE TO SET BACK AND WIND DOWN AND ALSO EAT A NICE PINIC THERE. HOWEVER THIS ODD BALL THAT DRIVES A BRAND NEW LITTLE WHITE CAR AND SETS DAILY IN A PLAYGROUND LEADS ME TO WORRIE. I HAVE POSTED THIS SORT OF MESSGAE HOPEING THAT ALL OF OUR CITY PEOPLE THAT SEE THIS MESSAGE WILL TAKE THIS IN A NON JOKEN MATTER. MY CONCERN IS THAT FREE LITTLE KIDS WHO ARE NOT WITH THERE PARENTS ROAM AROUND THIS PARK VERY OFTEN.
eal

United States

#2 Sep 4, 2007
...you must have been your spelling teachers worst nightmare! My goodness, all the misspelled words floating all over the place. You are truly a ignorant screwjob, you pervert.
eal

United States

#3 Sep 4, 2007
WARNING TO THE PUBLIC:

big bad dork is the guy sitting on the "merlegoround" watching your kids! You have been warned! Be advised! He is highly unintelligent, illiterate and very stupid looking (trust me Ive been reporting him to the authorities for about a week now, my poor dog wont even get out of the truck because he is afraid that big bad doofus is going to eat him)
big bad john

Rockwall, TX

#4 Sep 4, 2007
eal wrote:
...you must have been your spelling teachers worst nightmare! My goodness, all the misspelled words floating all over the place. You are truly a ignorant screwjob, you pervert.
Very funny you idiot. However this nut has suddenly vanished over the past week. Amazing how you can speak up for a guy like that and protect him. I often wonder if you and your buddies are the ones who spray painted the restrooms???? That park is mine my freind and guess what you are not allowed there..........geeee stay in your own park..
big bad john

Rockwall, TX

#5 Sep 4, 2007
eal wrote:
WARNING TO THE PUBLIC:
big bad dork is the guy sitting on the "merlegoround" watching your kids! You have been warned! Be advised! He is highly unintelligent, illiterate and very stupid looking (trust me Ive been reporting him to the authorities for about a week now, my poor dog wont even get out of the truck because he is afraid that big bad doofus is going to eat him)
Yes my dallas texas if we ever crossed trails I would stronlgy advise you and your dog to stay in your truck. I don,t seem to like you very much. One last thing here are you that old nut for brains that drives that red pick=up and always walks his dog around the park a few times and gives everybody dirty looks??? Based on the way you talk it sure sounds like you.....My dear freind it,s time for you to stay on your own dallas topix forums don,t you think???? Gee maybe I should have you banned from this forum don,t you think??????????
eal

United States

#6 Sep 4, 2007
big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Yes my dallas texas if we ever crossed trails I would stronlgy advise you and your dog to stay in your truck. I don,t seem to like you very much. One last thing here are you that old nut for brains that drives that red pick=up and always walks his dog around the park a few times and gives everybody dirty looks??? Based on the way you talk it sure sounds like you.....My dear freind it,s time for you to stay on your own dallas topix forums don,t you think???? Gee maybe I should have you banned from this forum don,t you think??????????
Lets see Mr North Richland Hills fruitcake, your on a Bedford Forum, yet your ISP (do you even know what that is??? ISP??? I doubt it dumbass) says NRH...yet your telling someone to stay in a Dallas Forum? Screw you. And Mr Obivious, Ive already said I have a big black truck (not red, although someone with the obivious intelligence level of you must spell black R-E-D.) and I have been watching you. Are you paranoid? Next time your in the park stalking little kids, Ill be there...watching...videoing... and ready to make my point. That you are a dirty old pervert.(you should have never gave the address to "your" park, because now people know to look out for a creepy old geezer named Little Weak John...

Have a absolutely terrific time tommorrow in the park.

Since: Jun 07

United States

#7 Sep 4, 2007
eal wrote:
How in the blue hell is this sticking up for your actions, dumbass? You are a paranoid schizophrenic dipshit that obiviously still lives with mommy, and is addicted to crack cocaine arent you? All sitting in your car, smoking a crack pipe, coughing up a lung or two, asking little boys for directions to the mens room. You pervert!

Since: Jun 07

United States

#8 Sep 4, 2007
This eal guy must be on to you, Big Bad John. Id be concerned. He sounds creepy.
EAL

United States

#9 Sep 4, 2007
big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Very funny you idiot. However this nut has suddenly vanished over the past week. Amazing how you can speak up for a guy like that and protect him. I often wonder if you and your buddies are the ones who spray painted the restrooms???? That park is mine my freind and guess what you are not allowed there..........geeee stay in your own park..
No. and you damned sure cant stop me from coming to that park, you freak.
EAL

United States

#10 Sep 4, 2007
big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Gee maybe I should have you banned from this forum don,t you think??????????
Please do. Or at least attempt to do so. Then Ill have you banned from your park, you homeless sexual predator. All sleeping in your car, doing God knows what, watching little kids playing. You old pervert. You should be ashamed.
EAL

United States

#11 Sep 4, 2007
Biggy Dawggy wrote:
<quoted text>
How in the blue hell is this sticking up for your actions, dumbass? You are a paranoid schizophrenic dipshit that obiviously still lives with mommy, and is addicted to crack cocaine arent you? All sitting in your car, smoking a crack pipe, coughing up a lung or two, asking little boys for directions to the mens room. You pervert!
I dont need your help freak. He is making his own bed and soon he will sleep in it. So get OUT OF MY BUSINESS!!
big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#12 Nov 27, 2012
Yes of course get out of his business. Wow it,s been a few seasons. Looks like stupid eal has moved to another planet....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get rid of the "diet" confusion once and for all! Sat CoachJeffTFW 1
Colleyville murder suspect returned to Tarrant ... (Mar '15) Fri Plain and simple 40
Looking for chad a isaacs? (Apr '13) Feb 21 TheHonestWatchman 122
Charity Workout and Fund Raiser- YOU CAN MAKE A... Feb 15 CoachJeffTFW 1
Colleyville,Texas Murder of Anita Fox (Mar '15) Feb 14 All will know the... 132

Hurst Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hurst Mortgages