Motorcyclist dies on Airport Freeway ...

Motorcyclist dies on Airport Freeway in Hurst

There are 1 comment on the Star-telegram.com story from Sep 15, 2010, titled Motorcyclist dies on Airport Freeway in Hurst. In it, Star-telegram.com reports that:

By Domingo Ramirez Jr. A motorcyclist was killed early Wednesday on Airport Freeway when he fell off his vehicle after losing control of it and was hit by an 18-wheeler, Hurst police said.Hurst police were searching for the truck driver because he never stopped after striking the motorcyclist who was on the freeway.The 44-year-old man, who police ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star-telegram.com.

Andrea

Dallas, TX

#1 Sep 17, 2010
Why has there been nothing further written about who passed in this accident nor have I seen anymore about this on the news? My heart & condolencs go out to the family. You were in our hearts & prayers as soon as my daughter got home & told us what she saw. As a person/family who has gone through a terrible tragedy, we knew the grief you would be experiencing when you learned of the news of your loved one. May God carry your family through your difficult time ahead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Branson Dental (May '09) Dec 12 NeedADentist 46
News Kwame Kilpatrick moves into larger, $372K home ... (Nov '11) Dec 2 Kunta 7
News Man, 21, fatally stabbed after argument in Bedford (May '10) Nov 21 Anonymous 25
Looking for chad a isaacs? (Apr '13) Nov 20 Tollway 152
A thief among you Nov 16 MGarciaPidi 2
i need somewhere to play (Dec '14) Nov '17 NoSexAndRagingHor... 4
Police Oct '17 Jbryan 1

Hurst Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hurst Mortgages