Hurst woman dies from crash injuries

A woman died in a hospital late Friday from injuries she received in a traffic collision last week, according to police. Full Story
Diann

United States

#1 Jan 6, 2010
December 22, 2009 Karen Emerson was hit by a Ft Worth driver, a physician driving under the influence of alcohol. This incident made his 3rd or 4th DUI/DWI. This information was obtained from public information. Karen was my best friend for over 25 years. A beautiful life was brought to a tragic end by a drunk driver.

I would like to follow this story to it's end; from charges filed again this driver, to the hearing, court dates and sentencing. How can I do this? I have searched Google for something about him and this incident and there is no mention of his name. Karen's name is there, but his is not. Does that have something to do with "protecting the innocent" or "innocent till proven guilty"?
Bozy

Keller, TX

#2 Jan 8, 2010
I'm sorry too hear of your loss. I dont want to discourage you but here's my story. My son was killed on 5/6/00 (hit & run) The p/u truck was left at the scene (doors locked). The owner, Pablo P. Garcia Jr, Hurst, TX never reported the truck stolen and retained a Atty. That's odd dont you think? Could it be because he was dealing with DUI legal problems (so I was told) at the time? Could it be because...??? Never mind. Dont let your friend end up a statistic like my beloved son. Keep up your quest for justice, I really do wish you well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 37 min stupid people 596
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 40 min stupid people 381
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 41 min stupid people 692
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 53 min stupid people 807
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr fubar 18,757
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 6 hr fubar 22,749
Need your help locating someone! Sun Sarahmarie05 1

Hurst News Video

Hurst Jobs

Hurst People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hurst News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hurst

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]