Hurst woman dies from crash injuries

Hurst woman dies from crash injuries

There are 2 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Dec 26, 2009, titled Hurst woman dies from crash injuries. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

A woman died in a hospital late Friday from injuries she received in a traffic collision last week, according to police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Diann

United States

#1 Jan 6, 2010
December 22, 2009 Karen Emerson was hit by a Ft Worth driver, a physician driving under the influence of alcohol. This incident made his 3rd or 4th DUI/DWI. This information was obtained from public information. Karen was my best friend for over 25 years. A beautiful life was brought to a tragic end by a drunk driver.

I would like to follow this story to it's end; from charges filed again this driver, to the hearing, court dates and sentencing. How can I do this? I have searched Google for something about him and this incident and there is no mention of his name. Karen's name is there, but his is not. Does that have something to do with "protecting the innocent" or "innocent till proven guilty"?
Bozy

Denton, TX

#2 Jan 8, 2010
I'm sorry too hear of your loss. I dont want to discourage you but here's my story. My son was killed on 5/6/00 (hit & run) The p/u truck was left at the scene (doors locked). The owner, Pablo P. Garcia Jr, Hurst, TX never reported the truck stolen and retained a Atty. That's odd dont you think? Could it be because he was dealing with DUI legal problems (so I was told) at the time? Could it be because...??? Never mind. Dont let your friend end up a statistic like my beloved son. Keep up your quest for justice, I really do wish you well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for chad a isaacs? (Apr '13) Mar 20 Victims of Chad I... 125
News Arson suspected after house owned by Pantego's ... (May '06) Mar 16 TerryTate 9
Rhonda Phillips Mar 8 Guest 1
Colleyville,Texas Murder of Anita Fox (Mar '15) Mar 5 Clark 134
Keith Caputi Mar 1 Kim 1
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Bedford (Dec '15) Feb 27 Anonymous 28
Get rid of the "diet" confusion once and for all! Feb 25 CoachJeffTFW 1

Hurst Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hurst Mortgages