Watauga man accused of setting fatal ...

Watauga man accused of setting fatal fire at Haltom City apartments is arrested

There are 23 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jun 29, 2008, titled Watauga man accused of setting fatal fire at Haltom City apartments is arrested. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

A Watauga man accused of setting a fatal fire at a Haltom City apartment complex was arrested Friday afternoon after fleeing from police in a stolen car and then hiding in a ditch.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 08

#38 Nov 18, 2008
If you really cared and knew the real person Johnny Waller. I would think you would want to know the truth and get all facts. Instead of assumming you know what really happened, I know that all facts and proof, along with evidence are not all in. Most have not even been revealed to the general public or his own family yet. Instead of condemning him on hear say, get your facts straight. Because the real person who started that fire, damaged that whole apt. building, scared the hell out of all the tenats that live there, and in the end killed that young man. Is still in the free world, walking among all of us everyday, with a small smirk on his face, thinking that poor sucker is going to go down for something he did not even do!! Oh well, who cares! Right?? Well I hate to inform some of you, but there are so many people out there that do care, you will never know how many there really are. Because so many people think someone has to pay for this horrible, and very sad crime, even if it is not the one who commited them? Someone Has To Pay!!!! Right? WRONG<WRONG WRONG ANSWER!! The right person or persons need to pay for this crime. Innocent untill proven Guily, is what the law says? Who gives any of you the right to say he's Guilty!! We are not the judge and jury here, we all have our own opinions, just please remember you still dont have all the facts yet? Just have an open mind, listen to all the evidence and facts, FIRST. Then you can state your opinions with a clear consense. Sometimes in crime cases they have no other suspects, they just arrest the first person they assume did the crime. How sad our judical system has become, it will take extra work, over time, manpower, hours and hours of extra work and emplowment hours, paid for all that long and extra digging that someone has to be paid for that work! I want to believe in the State of Texas, and Tarrant County, that they will not stop untill they are 100% sure Johnny Waller is really the guilty one in these charges. I do have faith in God, and he will oversee that the Truth will be told in the end!!!! AMEN

Hurst, TX

#39 Jan 8, 2009
just me in Watauga wrote:
Back to the subject at hand. Johnny, John Boy, JB or whatever name he liked to go by is the worst and lowest piece of scum that ever slimed his way out from under a rock. He is worthless and the world would be a much better place if they had taken a gun and blew his sorry mush for brains out. He and his lower than scum buddies have been dealing drugs and hurting people for more years than I care to mention. When his family HAD to move out of Watauga, because they are also scum, it made the neighborhood breath a sigh of relief. If you ever had the unpleasant pleasure of meeting some of his family you would understand what kind of scum bore other scum. He has a disabled sister that they threw in a back bedroom and never took care of her. They let her sit in shit and didn't feed or bath her much less brush her ratty hair. I do not know what happened to them when the were forced out of Watauga but I hope to God they took that girl away from them and put her somewhere where she will be taken care of. That is how they bought drugs was on that girls disability money. I say PATHETIC!!!
Well I'm in love with what you like to call that "scum" and I know he didn't start that fire. What happened is a tragedy and my heart really does go out to that family. They lost their son but does it really make it better to send a 26 year old man to prison for the rest of his life when he is not the one to blame. Yeah Johnny hasn't been perfect, and yeah his family has made some mistakes to, but who the fuck are you to judge them? When it comes to his sister she is an angel on earth and has nothing to do with any of this ,and she should not even be brought up. Have you ever takin care of a disabled child? Probably not, and last I saw she wasn't going hungry or going without love. If you care so much about people then maybe you too would want the people who committed this crime to be condemmed not Johnny. He never had a chance because of people just like you telling him he wasn't shit and he was "scum." I believe that a just god will show all of you the truth that Johnny is a Father, a son, a man I love and miss every single day. I want the people who did this to pay for their crime so he can come home.

United States

#40 Dec 31, 2009
johnny is such a great father thet at the age of 2 his first son already liked to smoke pot! Great fucking dad right!? Anybody who defends what happened is a idiot. He never felt sorry for a damn thing he ever did! he was a proud drug dealer and scum of the earth who reveled in trying to intimidate people if he couldn't he would get mad I should know. i just hope while he sits in jail he gets right with GOD and saves his soul if not he will not only be miserable in life but in hell too! May GOD have mercy on his soul! the same mercy he failed to have shown to the poor, inocent 20 year old who died!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Have nothing better to do ?????? Mon huey goins 6
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 19 Video farts 835
Patty Faz Nov 16 huey goins 4
Debate: Marijuana - Keller, TX (Sep '10) Nov 12 Rickey 40
BOB EDEN PARK - Racists IN PARK told me to get ... Nov 7 Anonymous 17
News Slain officers' families say new DWI law honors... (Jul '07) Oct 28 Fart news 48
What happened to Rick Leggett? Oct '15 aigiarm 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hurst Mortgages