Wonderer

Hurricane, WV

#1 Feb 8, 2013
Have you ever had sex with another man? and did your husband know or find out about it. Please be honest.
Pam Boggs

Nitro, WV

#2 Feb 8, 2013
I'm a good christian who practces christianity at redeemer. my husband cheats on me and I kicked him out.
Woodcliff Chase Lady

Clarksburg, WV

#3 Feb 8, 2013
I had sex with two guys from sleepy hollow country club one nit because I caught my husband cheating on me. He got what he deserved.
Pam Boggs

Nitro, WV

#4 Feb 8, 2013
Woodcliff Chase Lady wrote:
I had sex with two guys from sleepy hollow country club one nit because I caught my husband cheating on me. He got what he deserved.
Thats my fantasy but I'm too ugly.
1 post removed
promotion

Charleston, WV

#6 Feb 8, 2013
Wonderer wrote:
Have you ever had sex with another man? and did your husband know or find out about it. Please be honest.
Did u care for this man ?
Wonderer

Hurricane, WV

#7 Feb 9, 2013
I started this topic because I am curious about percentage of wives who have been in this situation. So far I see women who have been hurt first. And Pam you are not ugly, all you need is self confidence. let no one intimidate you, go after what you want, its easy to do nothing. Even good men who do not cheat on their wives have fantasies that they would fulfill if they knew they would not get caught, so why should we expect anything less of a woman. It is not the men that care about our sexual activity, he$l they want a woman who can rock their world and make love both. it is the tongue wagging and opinion of other women who we are concerned with. Quit being concerned about the opinions of others and you will succeed.
wonderer

Hurricane, WV

#8 Feb 9, 2013
I don't blame you. did he ever find out, I think the best revenge would be to let him have sex with me immediately after I had sex with someone else and afterward when he mentioned how great it was, then tell him he just batted clean-up. you go girl.
Humiliated

Hurricane, WV

#9 Feb 9, 2013
I was married to a man for a few years only to find out he was gay, he knew he was gay before we were married. I should have known it! He was to in tune with female emotions. We women want a man who understands us emotionally, understands our needs, wants to cuddle and be open. but a man like that is usually gay. We are divorced now and boy am I glad. Give me a real man!
Troy

Pittsburgh, PA

#10 Feb 13, 2013
I was with a woman one time
For him

Charleston, WV

#11 Feb 14, 2013
I was married and I had an affair with another married man but it was cause I loved him, not cause I had been hurt. His wife didn't give him the attention he deserved
StlCtyHVAC

Saint Albans, WV

#12 Feb 14, 2013
For him wrote:
I was married and I had an affair with another married man but it was cause I loved him, not cause I had been hurt. His wife didn't give him the attention he deserved
Why didn't you leave your husband
StlCtyHVAC

Saint Albans, WV

#13 Feb 14, 2013
I would say your marriage is over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurricane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shot in hurricane 2 hr Nosy 14
Angie Nitardy 2 hr General 23
Songs 3 hr Remember when 7
Sarah Pinson 4 hr Hailey Ayers 11
Social media 5 hr Housewife 6
Solar bull shit 8 hr Edward 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 9 hr Missy 4,198

Hurricane Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance